Miami Spring Practice visitors 4/11/17

Njoku makes Brevin look LITTLE!

lol I think he makes a lot of people look little, he's a freak like allen bailey

And Evidence Njoku makes David look small.

I've never seen a picture of both of them together - do you have one? (David & Evidence together in one pic)
[TWEET]820818102137057280[/TWEET]

I think they're the same height.

That picture is misleading because David is not standing up straight and he seems to be leaning back against that glass barrier, and Evidence is closer to the camera.

My understanding is they're both about 6-4

Advertisement
Njoku makes Brevin look LITTLE!

lol I think he makes a lot of people look little, he's a freak like allen bailey

I've never seen a picture of both of them together

Football aside, the Njoku's are a very impressive family. Most of them are Drs, surgeons ect. The youngest three are the athletes and according to both David and Evidence, the youngest is the best of the bunch.

[TWEET]851814302822608897[/TWEET]

**** yeah!

This kid says it better:

****-yeah-son.jpg

Let's hope Jobe isn't the next Sean Taylor Jr. commit.

That didn't work out too well with Billy Gibson last year...

[TWEET]851836823223619585[/TWEET]

Is he still "Bama Made?" If he puts that 26 on even to pose at a practice and later flips he needs to get straightened out. Don't disrespect 26.

Advertisement

Is he still "Bama Made?" If he puts that 26 on even to pose at a practice and later flips he needs to get straightened out. Don't disrespect 26.
All facts Chise...

Son just turned 19 a couple days ago, time to grow up & put the big boy pants on and cut all that Bama **** for good...

He's not a 16/17 year old Junior, he's a Young man & needs to act like it... Don't play games with us, if you're committed be a man of your word & stay committed.

And I don't wanna hear about visits, **** that... If you know you're not going to Bama, then turn them down & tell their Coaches no thanks.

All facts Chise...

Son just turned 19 a couple days ago, time to grow up & put the big boy pants on and cut all that Bama **** for good...

He's not a 16/17 year old Junior, he's a Young man & needs to act like it... Don't play games with us, if you're committed be a man of your word & stay committed.

And I don't wanna hear about visits, **** that... If you know you're not going to Bama, then turn them down & tell their Coaches no thanks.

If after being allowed to wear 26 in that picture, and supposedly showing all that reverence, and he still picks the Klan or that redneck run program in gaturdtown, then he would be nothing but a disrespectful bltch made punk that should never be allowed back in the 305.

I've never seen a picture of both of them together - do you have one? (David & Evidence together in one pic)

That picture is misleading because David is not standing up straight and he seems to be leaning back against that glass barrier, and Evidence is closer to the camera.

Evidence is suppose to be closer to 6'6"

Advertisement

In an interview with Evidence, I think he said he was like 6'5" approaching 6'6" or something...and we know David is 6'4". He also said he was like 210 or 215 lbs (cant remember which)

Also Evidence said Davids wingspan was like 83" and his was like 87"....he was pretty close (or just rounded) because davids wingspan was measured to be 82.5" at the combine. So he is without a doubt taller/has a longer reach than David.

The only question is whether he will naturally gain another 30-40lbs or if he will stay lanky. I think he will put on that weight just fine, and still look decently slim just like David because they have low body fat.

In an interview with Evidence, I think he said he was like 6'5" approaching 6'6" or something...and we know David is 6'4". He also said he was like 210 or 215 lbs (cant remember which)

Also Evidence said Davids wingspan was like 83" and his was like 87"....he was pretty close (or just rounded) because davids wingspan was measured to be 82.5" at the combine. So he is without a doubt taller/has a longer reach than David.

The only question is whether he will naturally gain another 30-40lbs or if he will stay lanky. I think he will put on that weight just fine, and still look decently slim just like David because they have low body fat.

Not a big deal, but I have yet to see one service, or any legit site have him listed at anything other than 6-4 Maybe he is 6-5 or closer to 6-6, like he claims. But as for what's actually documented right now, he's 6-4.

Last edited:

Not a big deal, but I have yet to see one service, or any legit site have him listed at anything other than 6-4 Maybe he is 6-5 or closer to 6-6, like he claims. But as for what's actually documented right now, he's 6-4.
He's not 6'4 he has said multiple times that he is 6'5 plus and he looks it too

Advertisement
What everyone fails to realize with jobe is that we don't know what conversations he has with the coaches. For all we know, he's 100% and just having fun with the process. We're making comments and judgements based on his twitter. As far as we know, he's 100% solid. And hasn't said otherwise yet.

Advertisement

Well that is because no recruiting service is going to go to his house and measure him. The last time he was measured was probably at one of the opening events last year. We wont know his updated height/weight until he enrolls and Miami lists it on the official roster.

But he did say he's 6'5" in a recent interview. I don't think he'd lie. But its possible that he thinks he's 6'5" because thats what the doctor told him, then at the combine he's listed as 6'4.5". Regardless if anything its better that he's 6'4" because his wingspan is the more important thing imo, and that his are 5" longer than davids which means he's got some long as **** arms. Plus he can be quicker with more power at 6'4" than he would be at 6'6". And he likely wont ever weigh over 250, which is what he'd ideally way at 6'5" to 6'6"

That's a very sacred number to have upon your chest.

Should be retired.

I disagree. I'm not a fan of retiring numbers. ST would be proud his number was being used by guys that look up to him.

Seconded, however if the wearer of 26 is trash, they shouldnt be allowed to wear it the next season. It shouod be reserved for the Ds top player / leader.

You know, there use to be a jacket that was for the best defender. It was worn when on the bus and was very sacred. I don't know what happened to it but it was a real thing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is because no recruiting service is going to go to his house and measure him. The last time he was measured was probably at one of the opening events last year. We wont know his updated height/weight until he enrolls and Miami lists it on the official roster.

But he did say he's 6'5" in a recent interview. I don't think he'd lie. But its possible that he thinks he's 6'5" because thats what the doctor told him, then at the combine he's listed as 6'4.5". Regardless if anything its better that he's 6'4" because his wingspan is the more important thing imo, and that his are 5" longer than davids which means he's got some long as **** arms. Plus he can be quicker with more power at 6'4" than he would be at 6'6". And he likely wont ever weigh over 250, which is what he'd ideally way at 6'5" to 6'6"

He said he's 6'5 and a half in the March 31 youtube interview. Weighing in at 213 already.

Advertisement
Back