Miami set to add David Cooney to support staff

View as article
Advertisement
GENRON is not impressed, what's new!

Tweets out... [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz UM football recruiting getting bodied by a basketball dude smh

Is this tweet a shot at UM getting outrecruited in general or is it a shot at Cooney?

I think he is just saying we are making a desperation type move hiring Cooney because we are currently losing the recruiting battles against UF. A shot at miami, not at cooney.
U less
Rumor is UF will make monster staff changes to upgrade recruiting

Troll

Advertisement
Advertisement
We'll see his value immediately. If he gets us a couple 2017 guys then it's a good hire. If he doesn't, then I question his juice.

what '17 kids does southridge have left that we'd want? I know Gibson is his own story and davis/gamble are already at UF

Did collier sign already?

We'll see his value immediately. If he gets us a couple 2017 guys then it's a good hire. If he doesn't, then I question his juice.

what '17 kids does southridge have left that we'd want? I know Gibson is his own story and davis/gamble are already at UF

Did collier sign already?
We didnt even offer him so it doesnt matter. Its another small time move to try and snag 2 or 3 kids that wont work, we will get trolled and we will hear about another great hire sometime next year and we will fire this dude, and ***** up any juice we had a Southridge, just like AH, and the rest of them. RINSE REPEAT.

Did Cooney coach Chris Henderson in 7 on 7? This dude's not paying dividends this year unless he can pull Henderson as I believe he coached him somewhere or I thought he had some connection to him or Henderson to the Southridge area???

Advertisement
All the entitled posters unite! And list all of the recruits this guy must land for you or else!!

Advertisement
Southridge is pretty much locked up for '17.

Anyone else in '17 he can help with?

Coached Henderson in 7 on 7. Doubt that means anything but you never know.

It needs to mean something. There was one reason and one reason only to put this guy on the payroll--bring in the guys that he's had a relationship with. Period. If he can't get guys like Henderson or Davis, then he's got no juice.

Henderson retweeted Pete's post about us getting Cooney. Whether that affects his decision at all, who knows.

Advertisement
Back