Miami set to add David Cooney to support staff

View as article
GENRON is not impressed, what's new!

Tweets out... [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz UM football recruiting getting bodied by a basketball dude smh

And that crap is EXACTLY what I'm talking about in my recruiting thread. WTF?

You mentioned handlers/leaches in your thread. Genron has to be one of the biggest leaches in South Florida. That guy can go diaf.

Advertisement

Tweets out... [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz UM football recruiting getting bodied by a basketball dude smh

Which university was it that hired the basketball coach from which high school? Legitimately can't remember.

Also, **** Genron. The only thing Ariz has ever done that's truly rubbed me the wrong way is defend Genron. Dude is ignorant scum.

Well not so much baez we got him to bring in the gulliver kids and so far they havent really had much impact

Joe Jackson says hi.

Robert Burns didn't do anything this year. It's ridiculous. He didn't even touch the ball against FAMU. What a fail Baez has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm. But you do know that Burns wasn't on the roster for this season. He's part of the '17 class.

Which university was it that hired the basketball coach from which high school? Legitimately can't remember.

Also, **** Genron. The only thing Ariz has ever done that's truly rubbed me the wrong way is defend Genron. Dude is ignorant scum.

This

Advertisement

I thought it was John Herron at uf

Well not so much baez we got him to bring in the gulliver kids and so far they havent really had much impact

Joe Jackson says hi.

Robert Burns didn't do anything this year. It's ridiculous. He didn't even touch the ball against FAMU. What a fail Baez has been.

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm. But you do know that Burns wasn't on the roster for this season. He's part of the '17 class.

You took my point and smacked right on the noggin. I appreciate you bruh!

Is this tweet a shot at UM getting outrecruited in general or is it a shot at Cooney?

Advertisement
Not sure if this was mentioned but how did we hire this guy and still lose Gibson? I live in Orlando and went to the championship game this year. Gibson was a force and always around the ball. Someone help me out on this one. I do remeber when he fought Larry Holmes and got is a$$ whooped.

Advertisement

Is this tweet a shot at UM getting outrecruited in general or is it a shot at Cooney?

Honestly, it looks like a red herring insult at Miami. [MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION] is right -- UF hired Southridge's Herron, the basketball coach, to work in the athletic department. This has supposedly contributed to UF's success at Southridge this cycle. Being that Cooney actually coached football, though, I'd venture a guess that he's got the stronger pull. So again, just Genron taking any opportunity to be negative. I wish he'd choke on a churro.

Joe Jackson says hi.

You took my point and smacked right on the noggin. I appreciate you bruh!

Pretty sure a few sandwiches were left out of the picnic basket with that guy.

Advertisement

I think he is just saying we are making a desperation type move hiring Cooney because we are currently losing the recruiting battles against UF. A shot at miami, not at cooney.

All the speculation is just that...speculation. We will know if this guy is the real deal soon enough.

Advertisement
Back