Miami set to add David Cooney to support staff

View as article
Advertisement
Can we hire the dude that runs the South Florida Express. Them and the Fire consistently have top croots and it would help to get in there

Advertisement
GENRON is not impressed, what's new!

Tweets out... [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz UM football recruiting getting bodied by a basketball dude smh

GENRON is not impressed, what's new!

Tweets out... [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz UM football recruiting getting bodied by a basketball dude smh

And that crap is EXACTLY what I'm talking about in my recruiting thread. WTF?

Advertisement
This thread is way more reserved than his original one lol
It's appropriate. Pete's a professional reporter with a potentially big future. Let the other guys get into the troll wars and emotions. Coolest thing about Pete is dude learns and grows. We've watched it over 5 years.

We should all support it, too, as this board and its members (oh, and lurkers) get a tremendous bang for the buck, I'd say.

I haven't been on this site very long, but who is this Troll/Hater/A##hole NjCane? Everything he says is negative. You would think we went 2-10 this year and have the worst coaching staff in football. The sky is truly falling! Wow!

dude said we're getting bodied in recruiting by FLA..

we're ranked higher for the 2017 class and only trail FSU and Penn State in 2018.

Who's man is this... lol

This thread is way more reserved than his original one lol
It's appropriate. Pete's a professional reporter with a potentially big future. Let the other guys get into the troll wars and emotions. Coolest thing about Pete is dude learns and grows. We've watched it over 5 years.

We should all support it, too, as this board and its members (oh, and lurkers) get a tremendous bang for the buck, I'd say.

Absolutely. There is a happy medium between getting into troll wars and just reporting bare facts though. I believe so at least. Don't mean to criticize at all, he does a fantastic job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back