Miami set to add David Cooney to support staff

View as article
Advertisement
All the entitled posters unite! And list all of the recruits this guy must land for you or else!!

That is exactly what he was hired for, you do understand that right.

Yes he was hired to serve you!! Yes I get it!

Yes as the fans, they are here to serve us a product worth watching and produces results. That is how sports work.

On the professional level. College football and basketball are closer to what you're saying because they're revenue sports but I don't see the coaches and players in any sport at Miami as being in place to serve me a product.

First it was Genron had an issue with Golden/D'nofrio. Now, they're gone, we bring in a coach that has had success coaching at a major university over a 15 year period, and this dude still obviously has an issue. It's isht like that that irks the **** out of me.

BeetleRon is a scourge. He's part of the grotesque pig South Florida "handler" brigade who feasts off the SEC.

Advertisement
All the entitled posters unite! And list all of the recruits this guy must land for you or else!!

That is exactly what he was hired for, you do understand that right.

Yes he was hired to serve you!! Yes I get it!

Yes as the fans, they are here to serve us a product worth watching and produces results. That is how sports work.

Entitlement 101

I mean what do you think he was hired for?

We'll see his value immediately. If he gets us a couple 2017 guys then it's a good hire. If he doesn't, then I question his juice.

what '17 kids does southridge have left that we'd want? I know Gibson is his own story and davis/gamble are already at UF

Did collier sign already?

This shouldn't just be about Southridge. If it is then it's a really dumb hire because in two years none of that team will know him. This hire only makes sense if this dude has a lot of local juice.

If Davis isn't enrolled in classes, then he should be able to get him.

Advertisement
Davis and Gamble are at least on campus. Not sure about enrolled. Davis left Miami for Gainesville on the 3rd.

Well not so much baez we got him to bring in the gulliver kids and so far they havent really had much impact

Joe Jackson. Delete your account you *** hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats one guy though, on a roster with eighty to eighty five scholarship players. Jacskon is a pretty big impact guy though, just saying I'm sure you would expect more than just a handful of guys from one school if you hire someone from the school.

Southridge is pretty much locked up for '17.

Anyone else in '17 he can help with?

Coached Henderson in 7 on 7. Doubt that means anything but you never know.

It needs to mean something. There was one reason and one reason only to put this guy on the payroll--bring in the guys that he's had a relationship with. Period. If he can't get guys like Henderson or Davis, then he's got no juice.

Mike Rumph likes this

Advertisement
Who is this basketball dude that Genron claims is bodying us?

I don't doubt this is the case for a second. Just curious, who is he?

We'll see his value immediately. If he gets us a couple 2017 guys then it's a good hire. If he doesn't, then I question his juice.

what '17 kids does southridge have left that we'd want? I know Gibson is his own story and davis/gamble are already at UF

This shouldn't just be about Southridge. If it is then it's a really dumb hire because in two years none of that team will know him. This hire only makes sense if this dude has a lot of local juice.

Franchise I'm with you if this guy is the **** he must deliver immediately,buy this move has been talked about publicly for well over a week so it must have been in the works for a while which gave Coney enough time to work Davis and get him to swicth over.Davis been at UF today tells us that it didn't work.IMO this and Gibson is not good start.

Advertisement
Genron's merely a ***** for whomever fills his pocket. If Arkansas hit him up to try and get Florida kids to go over there, he'd be all about them. That guy's a joke.

Franchise I'm with you if this guy is the **** he must deliver immediately,buy this move has been talked about publicly for well over a week so it must have been in the works for a while which gave Coney enough time to work Davis and get him to swicth over.Davis been at UF today tells us that it didn't work.IMO this and Gibson is not good start.

Gibson I don't really care about. I think Rick saw the opportunity to drop him for playing footsies with Oregon, and he jumped on it.

Davis though. That one concerns me. Cooney has known for a couple weeks he'd be coming here. He should have been able to make that happen.

Advertisement
Back