Official Miami Seeding Reaction

Advertisement
Where did Florida end up?
loop trash GIF by A. L. Crego

Advertisement
Just looked at their schedule. Drake hasn’t played a team worth a **** all year long. No Power 6 games, best win was against Louisiana (13 seed) hopefully their lack of experience going up against our talent level shows early

Just looked at their schedule. Drake hasn’t played a team worth a **** all year long. No Power 6 games, best win was against Louisiana (13 seed) hopefully their lack of experience going up against our talent level shows early

I'd say their best win is over Mississippi State, but your point still stands.

They do, and they lost to Memphis without Sasser. They're still a good team, not they're not close to the #1 or #2 team in the nation without Sasser.
Conference games are always different than tourney games IMO.

Losing to Memphis doesn’t mean they’re now going to lose to everybody else.

They are 13-1 in last 14 with the loss to Bradley, who they beat by 20 in conference title to win it. Before that they beat a nbr 15. Let's be careful here, need to play well.

Advertisement
They are 13-1 in last 14 with the loss to Bradley, who they beat by 20 in conference title to win it. Before that they beat a nbr 15. Let's be careful here, need to play well.
I agree but 12 seeds are always super hot entering the tourney cause they’re the best of the mid major conference champions. With Norchad I think we roll, without it’s up in the air

Conference games are always different than tourney games IMO.

Losing to Memphis doesn’t mean they’re now going to lose to everybody else.

I never said it did. Houston is very good, one of the better defensive teams I've seen, but without Sasser, they lose their one pure scorer. Walker and Roberts would pose problems for Miami inside, but all I'm saying is UH isn't the same team without Sasser.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The pussification of our fan base is unbelievable. We're not losing to ******* 12th seeded Drake. Nut up.

Wow Clemson missed out! Unc had no **** let's be real. Pitt is in a play in game that's kind of surprising maybe? And Rutgers missed out that's surprising!
What a crock. Clemson destroyed them in the quarters and finish higher in the conference and also best them like a drum during the season.

Advertisement
Back