Official Miami Seeding Reaction

Advertisement
Purdue is overrated as all ****. That's why. Edey isn't athletic in the least, someone is going to run him into foul trouble and once that happens, Purdue looks mediocre as ****. People are jocking that young man, saying he's Yao Ming like, when he literally is big, without any discernable skill outside of 6 feet from the hoop. I've watched Purdue play a ton this year, I'm quite convinced he isn't allowed to shoot a 10 ft jumper.
I don't remember Edy doing much against us when we played em in 2020

Wear these uniforms in round 1

I0000FKyV.p5Q36g.jpg

Advertisement
I follow IU pretty closely having spent half my undergrad there. Assuming we both win and Omier is ambulatory (big ifs), I like our matchup.

Trayce Jackson-Davis is incredibly skilled but they’ve been very inconsistent since losing Xavier Johnson to injury.

Jaden Hood Schafino is talented but he’s a freshman and our guards would be stiff tests for him.

No one on their roster is largely capable of scoring in volume, so it really would come down to the TJD matchup and how much we’d be able to neutralize.

Advertisement
I just watched our 1998 tournament game against UCLA. I forgot how badly we blew that game. Tim James fouled out with about 3-4 minutes left. Mario Bland fouled out with about 1 minute left. Our FT shooting was atrocious. Miami led by 3 with 25 seconds left and ended up losing by 3. UCLA made 4 FTs at the end and we missed 2 threes.

Advertisement
Back