Official Miami Seeding Reaction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My cousin (FSU fan), played football at Drake. If we lose to them, there's another thing he can rip my about.

Indiana we can beat, Houston would take much more of a really good effort from our squad.

The size disadvantage would show up in that one...
Houston’s second round game is in Birmingham right? If Auburn beats Iowa in round one maybe they can knock Houston off for us in what will be a home game for them

You can’t be half way with an ankle injury it’s either healed or you ain’t playing. That being said L will figure it out hopefully.
Actually, you can be limited, but playing. I've played on numerous sprained ankles in my day, it isn't a break. Omier is a tough dude, I wouldn't be shocked that he would try to play, despite not being 100%. Keep in mind that 75% of Omier would be huge.

Advertisement
Wally picked Drake to beat the U.

theme park GIF

Not saying we’ll go far (all dependent on Omier availability) but our draw is by far the best and we got the “weakest” 12 seed, though Drake put on an impressive display in their tournament and had a game where they shot lights out from 3.

Not happy being shipped to Albany (?) but lots of Canes alum in New York so not awful and doesn’t benefit many other teams either.

Go Canes! (Clemson got screwed)

Advertisement
I watch a lot of mid major teams and I will not pencil in Hurricanes yet, even though I’m biased drake is a very good shooting team all it takes is for them to get hot. If Omeir plays we will have a field day in the paint as they lack the paint presence. But do not discredit or take drake lightly

Houston’s second round game is in Birmingham right? If Auburn beats Iowa in round one maybe they can knock Houston off for us in what will be a home game for them
Despite Houston losing today, I don’t see them losing to Auburn.

Auburn doesn’t have the offensive firepower to hang with Houston, there’s a good chance they won’t even get past Iowa.

Advertisement
Back