Official Miami Seeding Reaction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll take the extra day vs Orlando if there’s a chance Omier can go
Good point. I'm hoping that Omier can just be functional. He doesn't need to be 100%, but him at 75-80 is better than Walker and Casey at full capacity. Would love to see Miami find a way to dominate through guard play in the first round, and not be in a dogfight. TEAM REBOUNDING will be huge, Wooga will be HUGE in that area.

Does anyone know anything about drake other than them being a veteran group? Schedule wise it doesn't look like they played anyone really. Not a ton of size. Looks like most of their starters shoot upper 30s % from 3...would love a good breakdown if anyone knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
And apparently Providence was a bubble team too somehow. But I'm surprised no Clemson. That's nuts. But Pitt made it?
Yeah I really hope our noncon gets stronger these next few seasons, will be tough without the ACC Big10 challenge. For the love of god can we please stop playing all the ivy leagues, I think we played multiple last season

Yeah I really hope our noncon gets stronger these next few seasons, will be tough without the ACC Big10 challenge. For the love of god can we please stop playing all the ivy leagues, I think we played multiple last season
Not like we ever play one of the top tier teams in the Big 10. I feel like last time we did was the 2012-2013 season and we beat Michigan St. But yeah we need to get a better non conference schedule. Get into a good in season tournament again. Since the acc is down, need to get some good OOC wins.

Advertisement
Back