Miami revenue impact Netflix or amazon documentary series

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol.
Yeah once they loose the pure gold that is Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, no one will subscribe to Netflix anymore.
Lol. U cleary have little knowledge about this.

Disney owns Pixar, Marvel, ESPN, ABC, half of A&E, half of History channel, pretty sure they bought Fox and own a lot more.

Lol.

Disney owns Pixar, Marvel, ESPN, ABC, half of A&E, half of History channel, pretty sure they bought Fox and own a lot more.

Lol.
I dont know much about this stuff, but wouldn't Netflix star making more netflix originals series, which are usually pretty good and getting better or is that not enough?

Advertisement

Lol.
Espn has its own app.
The bulk of Netflix subscribers pay for it because of shows, not movies. Most of Netflix's most popular shows aren't owned by Disney.

And the Disney app will quickly raise its price just like all the other streaming apps have

I dont know much about this stuff, but wouldn't Netflix star making more netflix originals series, which are usually pretty good and getting better or is that not enough?
Disney earned like $15B first quarter, Netflix probably earned a third of that. Disney can pump a ridiculous amount of money into Disney plus, charge half of what Netflix does, and offer more content while doing it.

When u think about it, Disney is a low key (maybe high key) a monopoly. Think about Fox alone and how many movies they produce. All those movies I'm assuming will be pulled from Netflix.

Espn has its own app.
The bulk of Netflix subscribers pay for it because of shows, not movies. Most of Netflix's most popular shows aren't owned by Disney.

And the Disney app will quickly raise its price just like all the other streaming apps have
Disney can raise the price if it wants and still be cheaper than Netflix while offering more content. I'm sure whatever show u think is most popular on Netflix isn't more popular than Star Wars, which Disney owns.

Do your research of all the moves Disney has made the last couple years like buy Hulu and Fox. They're about to own the market and I would be surprised at all if they eventually buyout Netflix.

Edit: also what point are u trying to make by saying espn has its own app? If Disney wanted they could make ESPN exclusively on Disney Plus. Along with ABC, and the History Channel, and Fox New, and FS1, I'm pretty sure Vice is owned by History Channel so they could put their content on Disney Plus. It's clear where things are headed. Everything will be streamed eventually.

Advertisement
Netflix stock is trading at $361 a share, up significantly from $268 on January 1st. It's a stock heavily invested by hedge funds and covered extensively by forward-thinking analysts whose jobs depend on making accurate forecasts.

I think they'll figure things out and adapt just like they always have.

Disney can raise the price if it wants and still be cheaper than Netflix while offering more content. I'm sure whatever show u think is most popular on Netflix isn't more popular than Star Wars, which Disney owns.

Do your research of all the moves Disney has made the last couple years like buy Hulu and Fox. They're about to own the market and I would be surprised at all if they eventually buyout Netflix.

Edit: also what point are u trying to make by saying espn has its own app? If Disney wanted they could make ESPN exclusively on Disney Plus. Along with ABC, and the History Channel, and Fox New, and FS1, I'm pretty sure Vice is owned by History Channel so they could put their content on Disney Plus. It's clear where things are headed. Everything will be streamed eventually.
It’s clear Disney is trying to grow Espn +. But other than what you just speculated, I haven’t seen anywhere that Disney plans on making Espn + available exclusively through Disney +. So Disney owning espn is irrelevant to this discussion about Netflix.

And Disney can’t raise the price that much, the cheapest Netflix plan $9, then $13. But Disney will raise the price.

Again, most Netflix subscribers are there for the shows, not movies.

Also Disney doesnt own Fox News lol.

Advertisement
I guarantee Netflix doesn't survive. Disney Plus is offering their service for like $7, half of what Netflix is charging.
How many streaming services are there? They weren't put out of business by Netflix. Likewise, Netflix wasn't put out of business by Redbox.

He's right, they're already predicting Netflix to go under because they're upside down in cost to profit on their original content and will not be able to keep up with Disney.

I guarantee Netflix doesn't survive. Disney Plus is offering their service for like $7, half of what Netflix is charging.
Netflix started without Disney, being a movie platform. They will survive, and establish new relationships to replace whatever impact Disney will create

Advertisement
Back