Miami revenue impact Netflix or amazon documentary series

Advertisement
Netflix has known that the Disney stuff would be leaving for a while, they crank out more content than any other streaming service, they’ll be fine.
Exactly, Netflix has a large volume of self-produced shows and movies, which are pretty **** good. They also dabble in the foreign film/show arena, which is also excellent.

Netflix stock is trading at $361 a share, up significantly from $268 on January 1st. It's a stock heavily invested by hedge funds and covered extensively by forward-thinking analysts whose jobs depend on making accurate forecasts.

I think they'll figure things out and adapt just like they always have.
C'mon man, what do those guys have that D Rev doesn't?

I mean besides millions of dollars and the respect of their peers.

Advertisement
Really like this. Is there going to be a season three?

Yep. Season 3 is confirmed and I think they may already be filming. Jason Bateman I believe is on record about refusing to film in Georgia in the future though due to that abortion law. So we'll see what happens beyond Season 3 I guess.

I'm sure Ruth's kin along with the entire Snell clan were elated when Mizzou moved to the SEC.

Yep. Season 3 is confirmed and I think they may already be filming. Jason Bateman I believe is on record about refusing to film in Georgia in the future though due to that abortion law. So we'll see what happens beyond Season 3 I guess.

I'm sure Ruth's kin along with the entire Snell clan were elated when Mizzou moved to the SEC.

Thanks for the update.

I didn’t know they filmed in Georgia, but there’s only like a million places where you can find similar topography.

Advertisement
I can't believe a thread that started off with such a dumb questioned has spiraled off into 4 pages of nonsense.

Netflix has burned through about 14 billion in losses since 2011 and that number only grows every year as they are forced to put out more original content. There is a very little chance Netflix survives long term, but not for the reason D Rev says. Disney will of course raise rates as each year goes by. The initial $7 figure is meaningless.

At some point investors will get tired of losing billions of dollars annually to fund Netflix growth and succumb to Disney which hits record profits almost every year that can easily swallow up its streaming losses.

I'd still love to know WTF OP was asking when he initially started this thread though

I can't believe a thread that started off with such a dumb questioned has spiraled off into 4 pages of nonsense.

Netflix has burned through about 14 billion in losses since 2011 and that number only grows every year as they are forced to put out more original content. There is a very little chance Netflix survives long term, but not for the reason D Rev says. Disney will of course raise rates as each year goes by. The initial $7 figure is meaningless.

At some point investors will get tired of losing billions of dollars annually to fund Netflix growth and succumb to Disney which hits record profits almost every year that can easily swallow up its streaming losses.

I'd still love to know WTF OP was asking when he initially started this thread though

Netflix is profitable. It has a high valuation, but it’s not losing money. Not sure how you define losses.

So I have Netflix and Amazon. I don’t watch the shows though my kids might. What do I keep/get rid of/get?

I’m only asking about a canes documentary series on a streaming service and how much they’d make

Advertisement
They also own 67% of Hulu as well

Lol. U cleary have little knowledge about this.

Disney owns Pixar, Marvel, ESPN, ABC, half of A&E, half of History channel, pretty sure they bought Fox and own a lot more.

Lol.

I’m only asking about a canes documentary series on a streaming service and how much they’d make

ESPN has already covered UM in their 30 For 30 series. 2 different shows and I believe 2 different DVDs. Unless we make another run for the NC and become a top 4 team consistently again, I don't think there will be others. As far as just having a show about UM, I don't think it would cover the costs of filming it.

Advertisement
Exactly, Netflix has a large volume of self-produced shows and movies, which are pretty **** good. They also dabble in the foreign film/show arena, which is also excellent.

Yes. Disney may have removed already existing content (that will no doubt be pirated) but netflix (and now AZ) is killing it with original content. As long as their subscriptions keep going up, I'm sure they will continue to happily invest in original content. to what end? No idea.

Lol. U cleary have little knowledge about this.

Disney owns Pixar, Marvel, ESPN, ABC, half of A&E, half of History channel, pretty sure they bought Fox and own a lot more.

Lol.
Is that all they own? What about Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, and Snow White? Who does Netflix own that can compete? Name me one talking duck with four fingers that Netflix owns. Even if they have Daffy and Mighty Mouse under long term contract, whose got the better duck and mouse?

Advertisement
Back