Miami Pushing for 2015 FSU CB Commit Cole

Cole to me will be a Cane but he will be a fight to the end but location, relationships with Tracy, Malcolm, Jermaine and now Leeward with other Patriots possibly coming will be too much in the end and we win out

Advertisement
Cole to me will be a Cane but he will be a fight to the end but location, relationships with Tracy, Malcolm, Jermaine and now Leeward with other Patriots possibly coming will be too much in the end and we win out

Hope you're right. We need Miramar to be a consistent feeder school like MNW and STA.

Hope you're right. We need Miramar to be a consistent feeder school like MNW and STA.

Like I keep saying if UM goes hard there consistently it will be. Will Cole be next? I think he will commit to us during this process but keeping him will be hard because I think schools will go nonstop at him until NSD

There is no question that former Head Coach Damon Cogdell did wonders for the Miramar football program, but now that he is coaching at West Virginia skeptics are doubting the Patriots. 2015 Miramar (Fla.) cornerback Tyrek Cole is looking to prove them wrong.

“The team is looking great,we have talent everywhere and we’ve been working everyday in the weight room and outside. The message we’re trying to send is that basically we’re still a great team even though our head coach left. We have a new head coach, we want to prove that we can keep the program moving and be the same Miramar.”

The 2015 Florida State commit made his pledge to the Seminoles back in January, but is still being courted by multiple other schools. When asked if he’s still entertaining the pitches from the other schools Cole responded, “Of course, of course, of course. Absolutley!.”

One of the main schools that is drawing the attention of Cole is the hometown Miami Hurricanes, who happen to be showing a great amount of interest.

“Everyday I communicate with all the coaches from Miami, Miami is a great program. I was actually down there last night and it was great.”

The 2015 shut down corner was present at Miami’s basketball game in which he got a chance to tour campus, watch basketball and hangout with the coaches.

“When we first got down there, we got to eat. Then coach D and coach Paul (WIlliams) took me to go watch film and then we went to the basketball game. I enjoyed it and we also got to try on the jerseys.”

When asked for a rating of the visit, Cole responded with a “10 of 10.”

The Hurricanes are making a big push for Cole and it seems to have made a big effect on his commitment.

“It’s basically a tie, but I’m still committed to Florida State.”

When asked for a better understanding of where Miami stands Cole said, “ Florida State is my leader, then comes Miami, then South Carolina and then Florida.”

During the offseason, the Miramar product plans on seeing Florida, Florida State, Miami and Ohio State.

With all these schools still recruiting Cole vigorously, what’s it going to take to possibly flip the blue chip corner?
“I just gotta see the facilities and see them in person because anybody can tell you anything, so it’s better when you see it in person.”

316.gif

LMMMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Advertisement

he also stated before he wants to play with jaquan

There is no question that former Head Coach Damon Cogdell did wonders for the Miramar football program, but now that he is coaching at West Virginia skeptics are doubting the Patriots. 2015 Miramar (Fla.) cornerback Tyrek Cole is looking to prove them wrong.

“The team is looking great,we have talent everywhere and we’ve been working everyday in the weight room and outside. The message we’re trying to send is that basically we’re still a great team even though our head coach left. We have a new head coach, we want to prove that we can keep the program moving and be the same Miramar.”

The 2015 Florida State commit made his pledge to the Seminoles back in January, but is still being courted by multiple other schools. When asked if he’s still entertaining the pitches from the other schools Cole responded, “Of course, of course, of course. Absolutley!.”

One of the main schools that is drawing the attention of Cole is the hometown Miami Hurricanes, who happen to be showing a great amount of interest.

“Everyday I communicate with all the coaches from Miami, Miami is a great program. I was actually down there last night and it was great.”

The 2015 shut down corner was present at Miami’s basketball game in which he got a chance to tour campus, watch basketball and hangout with the coaches.

“When we first got down there, we got to eat. Then coach D and coach Paul (WIlliams) took me to go watch film and then we went to the basketball game. I enjoyed it and we also got to try on the jerseys.”

When asked for a rating of the visit, Cole responded with a “10 of 10.”

The Hurricanes are making a big push for Cole and it seems to have made a big effect on his commitment.

“It’s basically a tie, but I’m still committed to Florida State.”

When asked for a better understanding of where Miami stands Cole said, “ Florida State is my leader, then comes Miami, then South Carolina and then Florida.”

During the offseason, the Miramar product plans on seeing Florida, Florida State, Miami and Ohio State.

With all these schools still recruiting Cole vigorously, what’s it going to take to possibly flip the blue chip corner?
“I just gotta see the facilities and see them in person because anybody can tell you anything, so it’s better when you see it in person.”

316.gif

LMMMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i died when i saw tha gif....that was my same reaction reading that line

he also stated before he wants to play with jaquan

This season is huge!!

So much high-end talent that'll be getting pursued by the best in the country.

I think 10+ wins is a must if we don't want to get raided for guys like Cole, SBB, Ridley etc.

Advertisement
Smh ^^^ who cares??! The thread says "Miami Pushing for 2015 FSU CB Commit Cole" NOT Miami Pushing Al Golden back out the door..10+ wins is the goal for this year and seeing as though he's been increasing wins every year he's been here at UM, logic says we'll get to atleast 10. Although I do think most of the hometeam guys we get will be committed to us before we get 10 wins and as long as we're on track for 10 or more they'll stay as a strong pledge IMO

Smh ^^^ who cares??! The thread says "Miami Pushing for 2015 FSU CB Commit Cole" NOT Miami Pushing Al Golden back out the door..10+ wins is the goal for this year and seeing as though he's been increasing wins every year he's been here at UM, logic says we'll get to atleast 10. Although I do think most of the hometeam guys we get will be committed to us before we get 10 wins and as long as we're on track for 10 or more they'll stay as a strong pledge IMO

Hope your right. I'm not trying to push anybody out the door, I just don't like this myth that he turned down the job.

What makes you say we're going to wins other than just the fact we went up the last few years. What actual football components make you say that?

Hope your right. I'm not trying to push anybody out the door, I just don't like this myth that he turned down the job.

What makes you say we're going to wins other than just the fact we went up the last few years. What actual football components make you say that?

Seriously nobody knows for a fact if he was offered especially when PSU will make it look like they didnt want him as much in the end. Now there are surprise teams every year that nobody sees coming and those teams dont have the talent at rb, wr, te oline and secondary that we do for the most part. Defensive scheme obviously cant be the same but at the same time I think that unless AG is trying to get fired he'll change it up enough to allow the players to play hw they really want to. Finally I think RW can manage the game the way we need to and give the athletes on offense the ability to make the plays to win games and with the conference we have on our schedule that should be enough for 10 wins at least

Advertisement

Seriously nobody knows for a fact if he was offered especially when PSU will make it look like they didnt want him as much in the end. Now there are surprise teams every year that nobody sees coming and those teams dont have the talent at rb, wr, te oline and secondary that we do for the most part. Defensive scheme obviously cant be the same but at the same time I think that unless AG is trying to get fired he'll change it up enough to allow the players to play hw they really want to. Finally I think RW can manage the game the way we need to and give the athletes on offense the ability to make the plays to win games and with the conference we have on our schedule that should be enough for 10 wins at least

He was in borderline tears at his press conference the next day and he disappeared for 3 days unaccounted for. Everybody close to the situation including the experts that run this board say he was never offered the job. That's the overwhelmingly likely option and that's probably what happened.

Thank you for being basically the first person to actually reason as to why you think the team will improve. I don't know if Golden will free up the players how we all want. He's said he would do that before he clearly did not and his history says he won't, but he knows he's coaching for his job at this point so he doesn't really have a choice.

I agree with you offensively and I'll put myself in the camp that thinks Ryan Williams will be an improvement over Morris. I find it interesting that everybody says he couldn't beat out Morris for the job when Golden has shown a shown a history of being loyal to a fault. That's why so many defensive positions didn't have a change in starters. I will add a little caveat that if we get behind or need to outslug a team to win, we will be in deep trouble. I also think that Coley will show growth as an OC and that can only bode well for us. In regards to injuries, Dorsett is running track at his usual special speeds so I'm not worried about him. Duke is a question mark. He's apparently gained a lot of muscle weight and I just hope it doesn't slow him down.

He was in borderline tears at his press conference the next day and he disappeared for 3 days unaccounted for. Everybody close to the situation including the experts that run this board say he was never offered the job. That's the overwhelmingly likely option and that's probably what happened.

Thank you for being basically the first person to actually reason as to why you think the team will improve. I don't know if Golden will free up the players how we all want. He's said he would do that before he clearly did not and his history says he won't, but he knows he's coaching for his job at this point so he doesn't really have a choice.

I agree with you offensively and I'll put myself in the camp that thinks Ryan Williams will be an improvement over Morris. I find it interesting that everybody says he couldn't beat out Morris for the job when Golden has shown a shown a history of being loyal to a fault. That's why so many defensive positions didn't have a change in starters. I will add a little caveat that if we get behind or need to outslug a team to win, we will be in deep trouble. I also think that Coley will show growth as an OC and that can only bode well for us. In regards to injuries, Dorsett is running track at his usual special speeds so I'm not worried about him. Duke is a question mark. He's apparently gained a lot of muscle weight and I just hope it doesn't slow him down.

To piggy back off of jamaicancane I believe that confidence was an issue with last years defense, not with the talent but with their basic assignment football scheme. This is because of two things, I think AG and D'No overthought their defensive scheme and when it showed no signs of improvement it was too late in the season to throw another schematic into the playbook. The other reason was simply because of depth..you cant get a consistent pass rush having only 4 DL that can play, it just will never happen. They were forced to play players early in their first couple of years because of the depth issues and besides offensively only a few true frosh on defense were effective. I think last year they tried to shy away from that which limited what they could do. My logic has me thinking "ok they used a whole year installing their base defense, (because lets be serious we played basic keep the man in front of you basic defense all last year) this year will be used to install wrinkles off of that. I believe with the players coming into their own as to what this scheme wants out of them and D'No's job on the line the defense has no choice but to be better.

To piggy back off of jamaicancane I believe that confidence was an issue with last years defense, not with the talent but with their basic assignment football scheme. This is because of two things, I think AG and D'No overthought their defensive scheme and when it showed no signs of improvement it was too late in the season to throw another schematic into the playbook. The other reason was simply because of depth..you cant get a consistent pass rush having only 4 DL that can play, it just will never happen. They were forced to play players early in their first couple of years because of the depth issues and besides offensively only a few true frosh on defense were effective. I think last year they tried to shy away from that which limited what they could do. My logic has me thinking "ok they used a whole year installing their base defense, (because lets be serious we played basic keep the man in front of you basic defense all last year) this year will be used to install wrinkles off of that. I believe with the players coming into their own as to what this scheme wants out of them and D'No's job on the line the defense has no choice but to be better.

That's a fair statement. I think their biggest miscalculation is that they attempted to install an NFL complicated defense with South Florida kids who are used to playing primarily pure man-to-man bump and run coverage. They didn't simplify or even really attempt to adjust it and I think that stubbornness really annoyed both fans and the players. This is they year to see if truly pays dividends. If not, it all falls back on Al and heads need to roll. But if it does work out the way some people are really confident that it will, 10 wins is an achievable goal. But I'll reserve indicting the team until after the Nebraska game. If we are 2-2 after that and we get abused/embarrassed by Louisville and Nebraska, it could be a very long season.

Advertisement
Cole is a prime example of why you dumb ******** that were rooting for FSU in the championship game should be ashamed of yourselves.

Cole is a prime example of why you dumb ******** that were rooting for FSU in the championship game should be ashamed of yourselves.

Coles a smart kid, not the **** riding types that wont look at the future and whats best for himself so even them winning didnt hurt us too much but it did make it tougher

Coles a smart kid, not the **** riding types that wont look at the future and whats best for himself so even them winning didnt hurt us too much but it did make it tougher

So the winning and him committing to them is a coincidence? Ok

So the winning and him committing to them is a coincidence? Ok

You do realize that its February and alll the top Miramar kids committed at the same time right? You do realize that it meant basically "we're committing to the leader for now"? He committed to the champs but nobody thinks he's sticking mainly because he's a smart kid just like a certain corner on our roster now Mr. Artie Burns

Advertisement
Back