Miami Post game Review

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where was Herndon

Malik looks like he doesnt throw between the hashes that well I dont know if thats play calling but I dont know man, I never felt like this after a win lol. Alot of troubling **** I saw today

The defense was more troubling to me. Malik looked decent after the 1st quarter. But our d-line and secondary didn't show up.

They looked out schemed and slow out there
For sure. It was very concerning. Highly disappointed in the front 7

Where was Herndon

Malik looks like he doesnt throw between the hashes that well I dont know if thats play calling but I dont know man, I never felt like this after a win lol. Alot of troubling **** I saw today

The defense was more troubling to me. Malik looked decent after the 1st quarter. But our d-line and secondary didn't show up.

They looked out schemed and slow out there
For sure. It was very concerning. Highly disappointed in the front 7

We looked bad man and then u got ni99az on here openly rooting for fsu vs bama after we looked the way we looked.....unbelievable.

The defense needs Pinckney. We don't really have an emotional, vocal leader. He's a spark and we missed that today.

Advertisement
The defense needs Pinckney. We don't really have an emotional, vocal leader. He's a spark and we missed that today.

Pickney is one of those on another level type of player, we need more of him. Hes a missile out there

How many tackles did he have?

1?

3, 1 TFL. McCloud with only 2 overall. Those guys gotta play better. Shaq was the only one who played well.

Shaq looked noticeably faster.

But he's the leader out there. **** poor D play falls on him too.

Advertisement
You just have to hope they ran a vanilla version of what they are looking to run going forward. Delaney looked outmatched most of the game, unless they ran press which was very rare. I really hope Diaz does not run blitzes on every play which is what things looked like today. Very uninspiring today, hopefully what the coaches said after the game isn't just lip service and they put in work. Playing like that will make things very ugly in week 3.

Pickney is one of those on another level type of player, we need more of him. Hes a missile out there

1?

3, 1 TFL. McCloud with only 2 overall. Those guys gotta play better. Shaq was the only one who played well.

Shaq looked noticeably faster.

But he's the leader out there. **** poor D play falls on him too.

:eek:

he got toasted in the third or 4th quarter while he was right in front of a dude, alot of the d played like **** they was reading them tabloids.

Advertisement
Agree with everything. Very disappointing performance. The secondary hype was way too premature and the DLine and LB's been reading too many press clippings.

Agree with everything. Very disappointing performance. The secondary hype was way too premature and the DLine and LB's been reading too many press clippings.

Those back four will be suspect all year IMO.......Young Bandy and Dean look like players.....well im hoping for Dean......Garvin looks like the real deal as well

1?
Exactly. Pinckney makes plays and gets the team going.

Not saying we somehow would have been unstoppable, just saying we missed some spark out there and that kid was born fired up. Might have helped today a little, especially to start off

Advertisement
Back