Miami Post game Review

Where was Herndon

Malik looks like he doesnt throw between the hashes that well I dont know if thats play calling but I dont know man, I never felt like this after a win lol. Alot of troubling **** I saw today

Think it might be the play calling. Not picking on the LBs last year against FSU was dumbfounding. There a blueprint there from Ole Miss and UL where they ran crosses and just picked them apart in the middle and we did nothing and with TEs that **** on those other teams.

Advertisement
Where was Herndon

Malik looks like he doesnt throw between the hashes that well I dont know if thats play calling but I dont know man, I never felt like this after a win lol. Alot of troubling **** I saw today

Think it might be the play calling. Not picking on the LBs last year against FSU was dumbfounding. There a blueprint there from Ole Miss and UL where they ran crosses and just picked them apart in the middle and we did nothing and with TEs that **** on those other teams.

yea he has to use the middle of the field against fsu, that **** is always there and we never take advantage of it

Diaz is gonna have to stop with blitzing every play.That sHts great when your getting sacks and TFL but when you got a QB like the kid today taking 3 steps and throwing your screwed.The kid next week is ALOT better than him.

There were guys open in the flats and behind the Dline all game.if that's not fixed that QB will throw for 500 yards next week.

All the tricks and sHT are great when you have DBs that can cover and are fast enough to shut an area down but the guys we have look to be neither.

HTF Delaney got a mid round NFL grade might be the mystery of all time.That cat looked totally overmatched.How the coaches didn't see this in practice especially with him running against our WR is beyond me.

I'm not going to panic because this was the first game of the year but if this D looks like this next week both us and the noles will be coming into the game 1-1.So I'm hoping Diaz and ALL the D coaches for that matter,can fix this cause there's a lot to fix.

I think the offense will be fine and Malik will get better as we go along.Walton is a beast and Homer runs like James Jackson.

Saying all this we got a win,we are 1-0 and I just hope this staff is as good as advertised and can get this fixed.

Our defense slow.. We need to stop blitzing like 7 dudes all the **** time on 3rd and 6+ especially against a team like BCU and we need to shadow slot wrs and the flats was money all game. Now I see why they were saying our defense was gimmicky because you don't realize it until it stops working.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Without AHmon Richards we are also slow on offense..did yall see Walton get ran down numerous times? langham and Cager got no separation even though they made plays..

Only speed i saw out there was Homer. Thomas and Harley didnt do ****... i could give a dam what they did at Green tree

Y'all clowned me all off-season when I said I was worried about the secondary and teams speed back there.

I said the same thing the speed back there is bad, national signing day killed us this year back there. We better close this season with jobe hall and tyson if not it will be the same.....miami should always have savage dbs like lsu always

Without AHmon Richards we are also slow on offense..did yall see Walton get ran down numerous times? langham and Cager got no separation even though they made plays..

Only speed i saw out there was Homer. Thomas and Harley didnt do ****... i could give a dam what they did at Green tree

yea i was surprised to see walton get run down, Homer is the real deal man he got that burst and aint scared of contact.

I never get souped about greentree ****,,,,the coaches will never say this guy sucks or the reporters. There job is to hype up the season and slurp....I always wait till I see a game at least cuz last year is last year

Advertisement
Every **** time walton got the ball i was scared of an injury

he lowers his shoulder head on every play. Dont do that vs bethune lol save that stuff for fsu

Same thing I thought... bruh I thought we had speed.. I'm seeing these deep pass attempts to Harley and dude getting no separation 1v1 with a BCU cornerback running stride for stride and I'm like were is the speed we been hearing about from Harley? Based on today turns out it was more so that our defenses and CBs are slow then Harley actually having elite speed. bummer..

Same thing I thought... bruh I thought we had speed.. I'm seeing these deep pass attempts to Harley and dude getting no separation 1v1 with a BCU cornerback running stride for stride and I'm like were is the speed we been hearing about from Harley? Based on today turns out it was more so that our defenses and CBs are slow then Harley actually having elite speed. bummer..

it feels like we r to predictable

Advertisement
D man i watch all you **** because you ain't never lied, and you still haven't. Nailed it today, as depressing as it is

So we just gonna act like Richt didn't coach 9k games against top class competition. We will be fine. Somethings are concerning but it's week 1. I'll atleast wait to see what we put out next week before the freaking out begins.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm actually not too worried my biggest questions today were.

1. Can Rosier manage the game and deliver the balls to the speedy playmakers on the outside and be mobile enough to elude pressure and pick up yards?
Answer yes just need to improve intermediate throwing but that will come with time and confidence.

2. Do we have a number 2 back behind Walton?
Answer is **** Yessss Homer playing like he wants to be rich soon.

3. Can our oline improve with run block and pass block on the edge?
Answer yes big run lanes especially big Donaldson and have you heard McDermott or st Louis mentioned all day no they played their butts off pass blocking.

4. Are the the new wide outs speed legit?
Answer yes harley and Thomas can blaze and that's without Richards and even Herndon cause we didn't need to over use him today.

5. Can quarterman play faster sideline to sideline more this year?
Answer yes he chased down multiple players fast to ball today it's needed to become complete line backer

6. Can new corners bring the speed and coverage ability?
Answer so so with the exception of Delaney the guys brought it

7. Can safeties bring the speed and coverage ability?
Answer to be determined guys need to improve tackling and angle positioning

With all of that only a few negatives and mostly positives where we still only have 4 true games this season against fsu, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Norte dame. And we should win 3 of this 4 and take the coastal

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm actually not too worried my biggest questions today were.

1. Can Rosier manage the game and deliver the balls to the speedy playmakers on the outside and be mobile enough to elude pressure and pick up yards?
Answer yes just need to improve intermediate throwing but that will come with time and confidence.

2. Do we have a number 2 back behind Walton?
Answer is **** Yessss Homer playing like he wants to be rich soon.

3. Can our oline improve with run block and pass block on the edge?
Answer yes big run lanes especially big Donaldson and have you heard McDermott or st Louis mentioned all day no they played their butts off pass blocking.

4. Are the the new wide outs speed legit?
Answer yes harley and Thomas can blaze and that's without Richards and even Herndon cause we didn't need to over use him today.

5. Can quarterman play faster sideline to sideline more this year?
Answer yes he chased down multiple players fast to ball today it's needed to become complete line backer

6. Can new corners bring the speed and coverage ability?
Answer so so with the exception of Delaney the guys brought it

7. Can safeties bring the speed and coverage ability?
Answer to be determined guys need to improve tackling and angle positioning

With all of that only a few negatives and mostly positives where we still only have 4 true games this season against fsu, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Norte dame. And we should win 3 of this 4 and take the coastal

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wait... so your judging our offensive performance against BCU as encouraging but giving up 350 to BCU doesn't you worried? wordd?

Advertisement
Back