Miami or Notre Dame?

We would lose to ND and Clemson will sweep the floor with us.....
THIS.
That’s why I want ND to go undefeated until the CLEMSON game. We are still building for the future. We need wins not losses. Right now, our branding needs numbers and not moral victories like only losing by 17 to Clemson or something like that.

Advertisement
Lmao the gayness in this thread. Golden Domers score a whopping 12 points against a team we blew out now we struggle against a team we always struggle with we are garbage and years away 🤣 Do y’all know that some teams have a team number like how Clemson somehow always struggle to beat Syracuse or when Tom Brady use to struggle to always beat the Dolphins VA just have our number we came out on top I ain’t panicking at all let y’all nuts hang a lil bit we straight

Advertisement
First thing is we have at least 2 more losses coming so I don’t think this will be an issue and and secondly I don’t want any part of recruits seeing us get pounded in prime time again by Clemson IF by some divine intervention we were able to make it to the game.

As much as it pains me to say it... ND would kill us this year. They are a big disciplined team that dominate the trenches and has few weaknesses.
The ND vs Clemson game will be interesting, but I would guess ND would be at least a 5 point dog.
Try 14.5 Nd sucks bad.

Advertisement
ND will not lose , they’ll run the table.

We are 2 years away in gaining an adult mindset to play championship ball .

We see it but break to easy , we do not know what will break us we only know we will break if pushed hard enough.
Adult mindset … with our head coach sliding on the tarp?

:snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
Easily our toughest game left. Hopefully unlike teams of recent past, we'll be on an upward trend that deep into the season.

Our ability to stop the run from the second level is was scares me. Our starting LBrs have no closing speed sideline to sideline and are too reactive on runs between the hashes.
No team is good stopping the run at the second level. At that point, their job is to prevent it from going the distance. The running game has to be disrupted by DL play.

This thread is...
1603668226247.jpeg

Advertisement
ND will not lose , they’ll run the table.

We are 2 years away in gaining an adult mindset to play championship ball .

We see it but break to easy , we do not know what will break us we only know we will break if pushed hard enough.
We have talent for sure but still have tomorrow many JAGS starting. We definitely need the 21 class for sure. Some of those kids will be major contributors day 1. Just need a QB though.

Both dude... DL and LB too.
If LBs are considered second level, they're playing too deep as if they're in coverage. It's then too easy for the OL to get leverage 5 on 4 (probably 7 on 4 if you include the TE and a RB). If that's what you think we're doing then no wonder any team with a pulse can run on us.

LBs are an integral part of the first line of run defense. It's not considered "stacking the box" until a safety is brought in for the eighth.

If LBs are considered second level, they're playing too deep as if they're in coverage. It's then too easy for the OL to get leverage 5 on 4 (probably 7 on 4 if you include the TE and a RB). If that's what you think we're doing then no wonder any team with a pulse can run on us.

LBs are an integral part of the first line of run defense. It's not considered "stacking the box" until a safety is brought in for the eighth.

We run a three level defense. The second level is where the LBrs sit

Advertisement
Back