Miami or Notre Dame?

That’s what progress is my friend moving forward. We are moving backwards.

Obviously we will see against Clemson what they are but one things is forsure they are better than us. I don’t need records or scores to see that.
Fair enough. We’ll see what happens.

Advertisement
If we win out I don't think they would be ranked higher than us we still have a highly ranked NC game on our schedule and VT and NC state is ranked

Thanks God that we will not win out at this rate. Fully expect to loose 2-3 games down the stretch. We are playing really really bad at both sides. Stats lie a lot!

Ok remove kill and insert beat if it makes you feel better. Look if you've followed my posting history there isn't a bigger Doomer hater than me... I deplore the ******* ********. But I also try to be objective... I believe that ND can beat us this year, hypothetical but so is Vegas... how would you predict it?
I think we would be 3.5 dog on a neutral field, and that the game could go either way depending on which Canes team decided to show up.

Okay, my point is we can play this dumb transitive property game every week. We throttled Louisville at their stadium; meanwhile, ND barely won at home.

ND has put together one complete performance all year and you’re all ready to start sucking their dycks. They looked like **** against Duke, FSU, and UL. I don’t care that they beat Pitt convincingly. That’s college football.

I’m not saying we would win, but the idea a lot of you think we couldn’t compete with them is laughable.
This is not about ND it’s about us , we are loaded but just flying around not catching the ball penalties in pressure situations lining up offsides targeting calls.

Everything a mentally weak non focused team WE DO.

You my DUMB vote me don’t care you see it you know it and blame ND because even though there flawed they would be us in the way we are .

When we start playing as a focused read we will WIN convincingly and not struggle to do so.

If Louisville and FSU is our measuring stick then our fan base is just as bad.

We’ve obviously have set whom we compare our selves to very low .

We NEVER compared ourselves to ANYONE before now we go THAT’S also a HUGE problem in itself

Advertisement
But let’s be honest outside of a punchers chance ND is not beating Clemson.
Clemson will show up to play them like they did us....and absolutely pummel them. ND will get the playoff version of Clemson, not the other version that shows up against teams like Cuse. ND’s only advantage is they’re playing at home.

This is not about ND it’s about us , we are loaded but just flying around not catching the ball penalties in pressure situations lining up offsides targeting calls.

Everything a mentally weak non focused team WE DO.

You my DUMB vote me don’t care you see it you know it and blame ND because even though there flawed they would be us in the way we are .

When we start playing as a focused read we will WIN convincingly and not struggle to do so.

If Louisville and FSU is our measuring stick then our fan base is just as bad.

We’ve obviously have set whom we compare our selves to very low .

We NEVER compared ourselves to ANYONE before now we go THAT’S also a HUGE problem in itself
I’m not the one who started the transitive property wars. Look, you may be right. But I think it’s way too early to say Notre Dame would handle us.

cat-see-you-later-gif-7.gif

ND won't beat Clemson. They don't have the skill talent position to keep up, although their OL and defense is very good.

I do think if the Canes played ND on a neutral field, ND would be favored by at least a touchdown.

Advertisement
I think we’re 1-2 years away anyway from ACCCG , if we get there earlier we’ll at lest we’re there.

1-2 years, we can see it forming though just not mentally ready to lock horns with the upper level yet.

As much as it pains me to say it... ND would kill us this year. They are a big disciplined team that dominate the trenches and has few weaknesses.
The ND vs Clemson game will be interesting, but I would guess ND would be at least a 5 point dog.
ND would beat us but not as bad as Clemson did. By 14 points. We’d have difficulty moving the ball.

Clemson beats ND by 10, 14 points. The game is at South Bend, but I’m not sure home field matters much in this odd season.

Advertisement
We play Louisville again we loss WHY because we CANNOT handle success.

LOUISVILLE ACTUALLY STINKS 😷

We can’t focus this is a sign of immaturity like a young child they’re focus is short.

We have weak field presence not knowing we’re to line up an no game flow awareness
So what was Notre Dame's excuse last week?

Okay, my point is we can play this dumb transitive property game every week. We throttled Louisville at their stadium; meanwhile, ND barely won at home.

ND has put together one complete performance all year and you’re all ready to start sucking their dycks. They looked like **** against Duke, FSU, and UL. I don’t care that they beat Pitt convincingly. That’s college football.

I’m not saying we would win, but the idea a lot of you think we couldn’t compete with them is laughable.
Absolutely. ND runs hot and cold, and so do we. And sometimes, there's not an easy explanation based on the opponent. See ND vs. Ville and our game yesterday. See ND woodshedding Pitt while our game was a battle. See us annihilating F$U while ND was not impressive.

Advertisement
ND would beat us but not as bad as Clemson did. By 14 points. We’d have difficulty moving the ball.

Clemson beats ND by 10, 14 points. The game is at South Bend, but I’m not sure home field matters much in this odd season.
I agree ND won't blow us out like the Tigers did. Still it sickens me how disciplined the Doomers are... I don't think we could run on them much at all... leaving King and Co. with a lot to compensate with. They've always had beasts on the line and they seem to be well coached. I would love to see another 2017 slaying but Baker isn't cutting the mustard.
Yes Tigers are pretty much the complete package... no argument there.

I agree ND won't blow us out like the Tigers did. Still it sickens me how disciplined the Doomers are... I don't think we could run on them much at all... leaving King and Co. with a lot to compensate with. They've always had beasts on the line and they seem to be well coached. I would love to see another 2017 slaying but Baker isn't cutting the mustard.
Yes Tigers are pretty much the complete package... no argument there.
As much as I dislike ND and especially dislike Brian Kelly, he’s another hard *** with disciplined team. They’d get beat handily by Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, and probably Georgia. But are the definition of second-tier.

Advertisement
Back