Miami or Notre Dame?

As much as it pains me to say it... ND would kill us this year. They are a big disciplined team that dominate the trenches and has few weaknesses.
The ND vs Clemson game will be interesting, but I would guess ND would be at least a 5 point dog.

They sure dominated Louisville

Advertisement
I’m not sure we beat NC, only positive thing right now is that it’s a home game.

Easily our toughest game left. Hopefully unlike teams of recent past, we'll be on an upward trend that deep into the season.

Our ability to stop the run from the second level is was scares me. Our starting LBrs have no closing speed sideline to sideline and are too reactive on runs between the hashes.

We have STUDS PERIOD BUT , very inconsistent and WE take plays off .

Example:

Say the play is NOT designed for you to be hot receiver WATCH our WR they go 75-80 % why they’re not getting the ball .

Another in our OLwhere is second third level blocking till whistle blows NOTHING.

A mature focused WR can play and NEVER get the ball and need oxygen mask and a breather because they’re SELLING out they’re rout so D has no idea who’s the HOT WR.

We would lose to ND and Clemson will sweep the floor with us.....
Let's not crown Notre Dame now. Sure, we looked bad against Virginia, but Notre Dame has looked just as bad. Barely squeaking out a win against L'ville (12-7) and allowing FSU to give them a tough game.

That’s not how it works, buddy. You can’t say, “But we wouldn’t win again.” Stop making excuses for Notre Dame. They are just like us — an average, flawed team.
YES they are BUT WAY more focused then us they’re scoring loads of points.

please I’m giving you reality of our team we are DEEP WITH DTUDS and should be scoring at will and our D is ELITE BUT .

WE ARE NOT FOCUSED MENTALLY TO HANDLE SMASH MOUTH PLAY or BLUDGEONING A TEAM WE SHOULD LIKE VA.

We are playing WAY under our talent WAY WAY UNDER.

Very upsetting, we keep this up and VT a rivalry will destroy us in pressure ball which a team NOT FOCUS FALLS APART

Advertisement
I’ve watched ND and yesterday was a good day for them and Pitt was awful after they gave up the long TD. NDs offense isn’t that good but their Dline seems very stout. It would be a good matchup with our team. Clemson will beat them by 3 scores.

We can change with , do your assignments win your battles if you lose on a play keep focused and regroup.

If you win on a play just high five and get back in huddle for next play.

WE DO NEITHER.

Only calibrate at trophy RING CEREMONY.

GET IT ???

WE USE TO TAKE RUNNERS UP BOWL TROPHY AND MAKE IT A DOOR STOP.

THAT’S BEING FOCUSED , 7-4 record is a real possibility in our play

YES they are BUT WAY more focused then us they’re scoring loads of points.

please I’m giving you reality of our team we are DEEP WITH DTUDS and should be scoring at will and our D is ELITE BUT .

WE ARE NOT FOCUSED MENTALLY TO HANDLE SMASH MOUTH PLAY or BLUDGEONING A TEAM WE SHOULD LIKE VA.

We are playing WAY under our talent WAY WAY UNDER.

Very upsetting, we keep this up and VT a rivalry will destroy us in pressure ball which a team NOT FOCUS FALLS APART
I respect your opinion, but Notre Dame doesn’t scream, “focused” to me. They have played one complete game all year. I’m not here to defend our team. We have a ton of flaws, but I’m also not going to defend ND. I call it how I see it, and they’re no superpower.

Can I assume that if Notre Dame and Miami wins out except for a ND a loss to Clemson they will go to the ACC Championship game because they will be ranked higer?

No.

The tiebreaker is NOT based on higher ranking.

The tiebreaker is based on a third-party metrics/analytics ranking system that is NOT based on voters.

Currently, we have no idea whether we would be ahead of ND or behind ND.

Advertisement
I respect your opinion, but Notre Dame doesn’t scream, “focused” to me. They have played one complete game all year. I’m not here to defend our team. We have a ton of flaws, but I’m also not going to defend ND. I call it how I see it, and they’re no superpower.
Compared to us ND were weak in focus factor.

Clemson and BAMA like they are to us way above ND , they’re are different levels.

The difference is what makes teams lose and win .

Question , ARE WE A MACHINE?

Bob Griese threw for just over 125 yards a game behind a REJECT OLINE YES ALL WERE REJECTED before coming to Dolphins the D was NONAMES they actually made NO NAME they battle cry WHY .

Both O and D FOCUSED and refused to allow a teammate to falter they took responsibility for each other’s focusing.

WE THEY BECAME UN BEATABLE IN FOCUSING .

Lead the NFL in FEWEST PENALTIES.

This is example of ELITE level, but you get the DRIFT

Miami would probably be ranked higher just because we'd have the earlier loss. Not sure if that's what the tiebreaker is based on.

Kind of a moot point, since we aren't going to win out.

Advertisement
They actually made progress, you can’t say that for us we have regressed.
You can’t declare progress after your team puts together one complete game. If ND strings together a few more games like that, then I’ll tell you that you’re right.

Advertisement
You can’t declare progress after your team puts together one complete game. If ND strings together a few more games like that, then I’ll tell you that you’re right.

That’s what progress is my friend moving forward. We are moving backwards.

Obviously we will see against Clemson what they are but one things is forsure they are better than us. I don’t need records or scores to see that.

Okay, my point is we can play this dumb transitive property game every week. We throttled Louisville at their stadium; meanwhile, ND barely won at home.

ND has put together one complete performance all year and you’re all ready to start sucking their dycks. They looked like **** against Duke, FSU, and UL. I don’t care that they beat Pitt convincingly. That’s college football.

I’m not saying we would win, but the idea a lot of you think we couldn’t compete with them is laughable.
Oh I think we can compete with them, I just thought it was a “who looks better at this point” question. And they don’t look much better because like you said, they’ve been inconsistent. In fact we all know they’re overrated. I’m just saying they bounced back from a “terrible win” we followed it up with an even worse performance (albeit still a win).

the worst thing is the Harley quote; that is inexcusable and I guarantee you that doesn’t happen at other top notch programs.

Ya, they really “killed” Duke, FSU, and UL.
Ok remove kill and insert beat if it makes you feel better. Look if you've followed my posting history there isn't a bigger Doomer hater than me... I deplore the ******* ********. But I also try to be objective... I believe that ND can beat us this year, hypothetical but so is Vegas... how would you predict it?

Advertisement
Back