Miami or Notre Dame?

Alaskan Cane

Recruit
Premium
Can I assume that if Notre Dame and Miami wins out except for a ND a loss to Clemson they will go to the ACC Championship game because they will be ranked higer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can I assume that if Notre Dame and Miami wins out except for a ND a loss to Clemson they will go to the ACC Championship game because they will be ranked higer?

If we win out I don't think they would be ranked higher than us we still have a highly ranked NC game on our schedule and VT and NC state is ranked

Unfortunately, yes. Their Clemson game is too soon enough for us to leapfrog them in rankings, assuming they lose that game.

I could see them losing to UNC though

We are know where near ready to play ND , final would be the exact score as PITT.

We have more depth and players then ND BUT they a mature team with a hair above average QB .

It would be on the verge of an ugly loss.

Advertisement
We are know where near ready to play ND , final would be the exact score as PITT.

We have more depth and players then ND BUT they a mature team with a hair above average QB .

It would be on the verge of an ugly loss.
What leads you to believe we are nowhere near ready to compete with ND? Was it their flawless performance against Louisville last week?

ND will not lose , they’ll run the table.

We are 2 years away in gaining an adult mindset to play championship ball .

We see it but break to easy , we do not know what will break us we only know we will break if pushed hard enough.

What leads you to believe we are nowhere near ready to compete with ND? Was it their flawless performance against Louisville last week?
No, it's the fact that they rebounded by throttling a terrible Pitt team with a trash backup QB who we made look competent. Additionally, we almost lost to what is probably the third-worst team in the ACC, who by the way was missing their two starting safeties and 2nd best WR.

Advertisement
We play Louisville again we loss WHY because we CANNOT handle success.

LOUISVILLE ACTUALLY STINKS 😷

We can’t focus this is a sign of immaturity like a young child they’re focus is short.

We have weak field presence not knowing we’re to line up an no game flow awareness

No, it's the fact that they rebounded by throttling a terrible Pitt team with a trash backup QB who we made look competent. Additionally, we almost lost to what is probably the third-worst team in the ACC, who by the way was missing their two starting safeties and 2nd best WR.
Okay, my point is we can play this dumb transitive property game every week. We throttled Louisville at their stadium; meanwhile, ND barely won at home.

ND has put together one complete performance all year and you’re all ready to start sucking their dycks. They looked like **** against Duke, FSU, and UL. I don’t care that they beat Pitt convincingly. That’s college football.

I’m not saying we would win, but the idea a lot of you think we couldn’t compete with them is laughable.

Advertisement
As much as it pains me to say it... ND would kill us this year. They are a big disciplined team that dominate the trenches and has few weaknesses.
The ND vs Clemson game will be interesting, but I would guess ND would be at least a 5 point dog.

We play Louisville again we loss WHY because we CANNOT handle success.

LOUISVILLE ACTUALLY STINKS 😷

We can’t focus this is a sign of immaturity like a young child they’re focus is short.

We have weak field presence not knowing we’re to line up an no game flow awareness
That’s not how it works, buddy. You can’t say, “But we wouldn’t win again.” Stop making excuses for Notre Dame. They are just like us — an average, flawed team.

At this point we do not look like a team that is better than ND. I don't see ND losing to anyone besides Clemson.

Advertisement
Back