Miami Opening WRs vs DBs

Advertisement
Like I told you MF's last time Austin was brought up on here...

Regardless of who he plays against, you could see his speed and change-of-direction on tape. Now we're looking at him doing 1-on-1's and he's killing people using those same traits. He has elite knee bend and burst for a kid that's 6'3". Kids that size don't normally snap out of their breaks like he does.

Watt is a bully but he's stiff. He'll struggle to get open on breaking routes at the next level.
Shwartz isn't that good IMO. You guys gotta get over his speed cause other than that he's mediocre.

Give me the two Western kids (Austin & Moore) and whoever else, doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Um is not dropping Wiggins so you can go ahead and end that sh*t... um staff loves his talent and potential. Plus he's close with pope so why the f_ck do you not think dropping him wouldn't possibly affect pope?...

Um is not dropping Wiggins so you can go ahead and end that sh*t... um staff loves his talent and potential. Plus he's close with pope so why the f_ck do you not think dropping him wouldn't possibly affect pope?...

That would be the only reason I would keep Wiggins is because of his relationship with Pope. But otherwise I don't see what the hype is about the kid. He doesn't have explosive speed, his body control is average, doesn't get in & out of his cuts quickly, ect. The only reason he is loved around here is the pipeline to Southridge and his relationship to Pope.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Like I told you MF's last time Austin was brought up on here...

Regardless of who he plays against, you could see his speed and change-of-direction on tape. Now we're looking at him doing 1-on-1's and he's killing people using those same traits. He has elite knee bend and burst for a kid that's 6'3". Kids that size don't normally snap out of their breaks like he does.

Watt is a bully but he's stiff. He'll struggle to get open on breaking routes at the next level.
Shwartz isn't that good IMO. You guys gotta get over his speed cause other than that he's mediocre.

Give me the two Western kids (Austin & Moore) and whoever else, doesn't matter.

I have been high on Austin for a bit myself. Everyone else keeps on talking about his competition.

That would be the only reason I would keep Wiggins is because of his relationship with Pope. But otherwise I don't see what the hype is about the kid. He doesn't have explosive speed, his body control is average, doesn't get in our out of his cuts quickly, ect. The only reason he is loved around here is the pipeline to Southridge and his relationship to Pope.

No we been high on pope. Watch the film, he's way faster than his track times indicate. You probably just look at times and be like he slow. I guarantee you Wiggins looks way faster when he was doing 1on 1s in the camp circuit

Austin looked good.

**** almost every receiver looked good. Put the pads on and it's a little harder to wiggle.

Those highlights weren't kind to Blades.
The staff should keep in touch with Watt.

Ibrahim also stood out to me.

Advertisement

That would be the only reason I would keep Wiggins is because of his relationship with Pope. But otherwise I don't see what the hype is about the kid. He doesn't have explosive speed, his body control is average, doesn't get in our out of his cuts quickly, ect. The only reason he is loved around here is the pipeline to Southridge and his relationship to Pope.

No we been high on pope. Watch the film, he's way faster than his track times indicate. You probably just look at times and be like he slow. I guarantee you Wiggins looks way faster when he was doing 1on 1s in the camp circuit

I have seen his tape and it doesn't compare to some of the other receivers we are recruiting. I saw his 1 on 1's and if you go back to watch his only highlight in Orlando you will notice it took him 4 sec's to shake that one db that fell down, the qb would have been sacked in that time. Moreover I saw a rep of him in Orlando in a cat and mouse drill and he totally had a db off balance but couldn't accelerate off his cut and ended up getting caught. Also his highschool tape is average.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Give me Wiggins, pope, Hightower, Austin or Williams. I don't think we can get Warren Thompson. The throws on some of those routes were awful.

Hightower
Pope
Wiggins
Austin

and Moore if we can squeeze in a fifth.

This is who I want. Wiggins and Hightower are two big kids who can fight for the ball. Then you have Pope who can stretch the field ala Coley and then Austin just does everything so well.

Dominic Watt,......i'll say it again and again.

Him and Xavier Williams really impressed on that film. But this isnt something i aint know...and isnt something he hasnt been doing. I'm telling you...he will be a 6'2 210 bully at wr. He's not shirting wherever he goes...He just knows how to get open.

Austin looked solid running his routes. Big guy..Possesion wr type. Has that AJ Green length. This is the only time we will see him against div 1 prospects for the rest of the year.

Schwartz is a young Kenny Stills. Take em deep guy.

*To be honest...i like the 2 broward guys (Watt, Austin) more than Wiggins. I need to see more film on wiggins. I know what i can get out of Austin and Watt. Those two would eat up some of our upper classmen's reps early on

Advertisement
Back