2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr. (Downey, CA)

Advertisement
That’s the mark of a true NFL QB. Watch this kid for 10 seconds and it’s obvious he’s next level. This is what a top 5 prospect should look like.
I saw him throw one ball in that 7v7 at UM and was impressed. Looks like a NFL arm and a quick af release. I thought of the new generation of QB when I saw him throw. Haven't seen if he can run though.

Advertisement
The guy I was talking about was actually comparing him to Bryce Young. I think I’d had a few to many drinks and just got him and Tua mixed up the night I typed that. Either way yeah kids arm talent is nice. I want this kid bad.
LOL

I think we are definitely fighting uphill battle and sitting behind a few others at this point. He wants to make an early commitment too. Bama is pressing, as is OSU & UGA so it definitely wont be easy. Probably would need him back on campus again in order to really feel good about this one but thats JMO.
Yep but BAMA thinks they are in a good spot for Arch so we could slide in but yes have to get him on campus for spring to have any chance.

Kid is a late bloomer too. Also an explosive volleyball player. Might not even be done growing.

My guy on the West Coast says he's one of the best prospects he's seen in years. Compared him to Vince Young in terms of potential impact.

Didnt most people in the know say teams like UGA, Bama, etc are waiting for Arch Manning to make his decision then they would reset their board? I would think this is a great time to sneak in with Nicolas Iama seeing that everyone has their eyes on the Golden Boy. Let him know hes our top priority and we are not waiting on anyone. We want him..

Advertisement
Didnt most people in the know say teams like UGA, Bama, etc are waiting for Arch Manning to make his decision then they would reset their board? I would think this is a great time to sneak in with Nicolas Iama seeing that everyone has their eyes on the Golden Boy. Let him know hes our top priority and we are not waiting on anyone. We want him..
Kid is a program changer. Mario needs to put everything he has into this one. I like his projection more than any QB in this class. Like you said, hopefully everyone blows their load trying to go after Arch and we can stealthily get in Nico's ear about what he could do for this program.

This is the son of the third Manning right? The one who was a WR?

So he actually got the more athletic genes of that family generation lol.

Kid is a legit 5 star for sure.

Actually, the son of the "first" Manning. The oldest one of the three Manning brothers.

The were all athletic. Cooper (Arch's dad) had to stop playing football (WR) at Ole Miss due to spinal stenosis.

Actually, the son of the "first" Manning. The oldest one of the three Manning brothers.

The were all athletic. Cooper (Arch's dad) had to stop playing football (WR) at Ole Miss due to spinal stenosis.
Yea I meant third Manning as in the one nobody really knows lol. But yea, thats what I recall, the WR one was athletic.

I wouldnt classify Peyton and Eli as athletic though lol.

Advertisement
I have a feeling this could be a "Rhett Bomar" type QB recruitment. For the recruiting heads who remember that year..it was the year 2004 and there were like 6-7 top QBs from the state of Texas alone that year and no big time program (especially Univ of Texas) would move on anyone until Rhett Bomar made his decision. We snuck in and grabbed Kirby Freeman (who was a high 4* kid at the time and a BIG prize) early in the process and closed the door on the way out before anyone realized what we had done... Bomar chose OU in the end.. and UT ended up not getting any top QB that year. All the Texas QBs went to other places too. Felt shunned by UT.. That was a big time year for QBs overall. Alot of big names.

Moral of the story..Gut feeling says we sneak away with a big time, 5* kid one way or the other while everyone has their eyes on the Manning Estate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back