2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr. (Downey, CA)

Advertisement
Still in this according to most recent story published yesterday.

Says he is high on us and will take an OV here. Was an article from UT's site, so most of it had to do with them but he mentioned us towards the end in regard to his officials.

He said he’s still scheduled to visit Georgia next weekend, and he plans to return to Alabama “later this month.” He said he expects to begin taking his official visits next month, with Oregon and Tennessee currently in line to host him on two of them.

“I think officials, I’ll probably, definitely take them in the spring,” Iamaleava said. “I think I’m going to start taking them. Oregon, Tennessee, those two are in now, and I’m figuring out the other schools right now. I’m high on Miami. I definitely want to get back to Miami and see Coach (Mario) Cristobal and the staff. I never got to meet the new staff yet, so it’ll be great to meet the new staff.”

Iamaleava said he still intends to announce his college decision during the spring.

“I think that’s what we’re going for — May, probably,” he said."

deandre jordan nba GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are you seeing his stats?

MaxPreps has him at 33 TDs and 1 INT last year.

What were his stats?

btw, if you can find it (I'm too lazy), check out his volleyball highlights.

Here. The stats were listed at the beginning. I went looking for that because his highligh tape is so short compared to most quarterbacks.

He only had 1300 yards, but I realized that was his sophomore season. Still low for a guy with his ability.

He doesn’t run much so was he hurt or plays for a run first team? He could have taken over for an upperclassman mid season too.

Here. The stats were listed at the beginning. I went looking for that because his highligh tape is so short compared to most quarterbacks.

He only had 1300 yards, but I realized that was his sophomore season. Still low for a guy with his ability.

He doesn’t run much so was he hurt or plays for a run first team? He could have taken over for an upperclassman mid season too.
Maybe covid season? I seen this happen a couple times just today alone of guys looking at stats and already forgetting the pandemic ****ED seasons up for many and stats will not look as good as expected for some situations..

Advertisement
Back