2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr. (Downey, CA)

This kid coming would be HUGE. Looks like we may have a legit shot. Could be the perfect storm for us to get him. USC has their guy already, Oregon lost Mario, SEC are all cumming their pants over Manning. Make it happen!
Yep it really really helps us that USC has their guy already. Seen in another thread someone compared this kid to Tua but 3 inches taller. I like it. QB1 for me get this kid to the 305.

Advertisement
Super quick release, zip, accuracy, strength, Joe cool in the pocket.... did I mis anything . Wow this kids arm is sick. He even has that side arm sling shot to get it into tight angels.

Advertisement
Is Manning a true 5 Star or is it because of his last name? I’m sure it’s both but do y’all really think he’s a true 5 star player?

Advertisement
He’s Bryce Young 2.0 and 4-5 inches taller. Dude is the GOODS!!!
Bryce Young's high school stats are amazing. Bryce was 70% completion and Iamaleava is 60%. Not sure why Iamaleava is 60%. Maybe he throws the ball away more cause he only threw 1 interception the entire year. Bryce also runs a lot more than Iamaleava.

Bryce Young's high school stats are amazing. Bryce was 70% completion and Iamaleava is 60%. Not sure why Iamaleava is 60%. Maybe he throws the ball away more cause he only threw 1 interception the entire year. Bryce also runs a lot more than Iamaleava.
I don't know anything about the talent at Warren HS but I can guarantee that Iamaleava doesn't have the skill position players to throw to like Bryce Young did at Mater Dei. If I recall he had 2 5 star WRs

Advertisement
This kid has a better arm today than Tua has today. Let that sink in. He's what, 16, 17?
The guy I was talking about was actually comparing him to Bryce Young. I think I’d had a few to many drinks and just got him and Tua mixed up the night I typed that. Either way yeah kids arm talent is nice. I want this kid bad.

Advertisement
Anyone have insights on whether this kid is actually considering us? He would be the highest rated QB we've signed in a LONG time.

Anyone have insights on whether this kid is actually considering us? He would be the highest rated QB we've signed in a LONG time.

I think we are definitely fighting uphill battle and sitting behind a few others at this point. He wants to make an early commitment too. Bama is pressing, as is OSU & UGA so it definitely wont be easy. Probably would need him back on campus again in order to really feel good about this one but thats JMO.

Advertisement
Back