2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr. (Downey, CA)

Advertisement
With a name like “I-am-a-leav-a” you know he’s leaving the west coast for miami.

He comin’
Bruh.

porsha-williams-now-im-dead.gif

- USC has their guy so no surprise they aren’t here
- Chip will get fired after next season and they will be bad throughout so even if be does take that fall, keep recruiting.
- I could see Oregon being a threat because Dillingham can recruit and proximity to home.
- Ohio State will of course be a factor if they decide to push.
- UGA is trying to sell their soul for the Manning kid.

Aint worried about anyone else lol, maybe Notre Dame but blah. I really like this kid. Hope we can get him on campus and do it early to make a leap in his recruitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami has offered 2023 five-star QB recruit Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr. (6'5", 195 pounds) out of Warren HS in Downey, California. Iamaleava already has offers from the likes of Alabama, Georgia, USC, and Ohio State among others. He finished the season with 2,244 yards and 33 touchdowns with only 1 interception on 162 of 272 passing (59.6% completions).

Not saying he isn’t good, but I can’t tell anything from this reel other than he looks like a giant compared to everyone else.

Probably will, won’t matter, he’s most likely going to Ole Miss.

Only way he don’t go to Ole Miss is if Lane leaves.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arch spurns Ole Miss for another SEC school like Peyton did. That family is smart and I think they will look at Ole Miss' current recruiting class, and also how Lane has shopped himself and it will give them pause. Also I expect them to lose more games next year because they are losing a lot and if you take a retroactive deep dive into this season, they really had all the breaks you could want. Their schedule was soft and their best win was against a 4 (should have been 5) loss team. That said, their 2022 OOC schedule is a horrific embarrassment worthy of a middling chicken**** SEC program (Troy, Central Ark, Tulsa and GT) so they will pad their record on the front end before the wheels fall off IMO.

But he sure as **** isn't coming to Miami. I'd tell my top QB target we aren't even offering Arch cause we are all-in on him.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if Arch spurns Ole Miss for another SEC school like Peyton did. That family is smart and I think they will look at Ole Miss' current recruiting class, and also how Lane has shopped himself and it will give them pause. Also I expect them to lose more games next year because they are losing a lot and if you take a retroactive deep dive into this season, they really had all the breaks you could want. Their schedule was soft and their best win was against a 4 (should have been 5) loss team. That said, their 2022 OOC schedule is a horrific embarrassment worthy of a middling chicken**** SEC program (Troy, Central Ark, Tulsa and GT) so they will pad their record on the front end before the wheels fall off IMO.

But he sure as **** isn't coming to Miami. I'd tell my top QB target we aren't even offering Arch cause we are all-in on him.
Texas & Bama were the two programs he was looking at the most, but with UT getting Ewers & Bama being Bama he’s not going to start right away at either of those programs.

Ole Miss is their family school, even their Grandpa went there, I don’t think they’ll care as much about recruiting classes as one might think, Eli went to Ole Miss with Cutcliffe because he was Peyton’s OC at Tenn & they sucked, they didn’t win more than 7 games until his Senior year.

Bama is really the only SEC team that makes any sense, unless he wants to follow in Peyton’s footsteps & go to Tennessee, but Josh Heupel will have an uphill battle on that front. The Manning family hates LSU as an institution & I find it hard to believe they would ever really send Arch to UGA.

But otherwise, Ole Miss is plausible with Lane signing an extension, as long as he doesn’t leave I don’t think they’d clutch their pearls the way some might assume. Plus, Lane is mainly targeting Portal QB’s, so he’s not necessarily clogging up the QB room, leaving the spot open for a future starter like Arch. At the other schools, they all basically have 3 years starters in place.

There was some talk he was interested in Clemson early on as well because he’s developed a good relationship with Dabo, but with them brining in Cade Klubnik I don’t see that one happening either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would watch out for Bama in this recruitment. Tua to this generation of Samoans is like how Marcus Mariota was to kids like Tua growing up.

I would watch out for Bama in this recruitment. Tua to this generation of Samoans is like how Marcus Mariota was to kids like Tua growing up.
We got a real coach & ace recruiter now. Mario'll spin that **** so fast it'll give you whiplash. "Oh yeah, they told you that??? Where do you think you're more likely to bump into Tua these days? If you'd like, I can always see if Jaelan can bring him to Gables to meet you when they're not busy..."

Advertisement
Back