Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
We coming real soon even ESPN said once Miami gets back to dominance alot of schools in trouble🙌🏾💗💗
Tbh UM being back benefits the sport cause alot of people don't pay attention until it's UM. We just have that aura about us that it's must watch. It's like some Mayweather **** anyone watches even if he's fighting Bill Gates or the bear that killed DBC.

Tbh UM being back benefits the sport cause alot of people don't pay attention until it's UM. We just have that aura about us that it's must watch. It's like some Mayweather **** anyone watches even if he's fighting Bill Gates or the bear that killed DBC.
Other fan bases hate this but it is the truth. In all honesty the ncaa may hate us but they know for the ncaa to really thrive they need us, schools like usc and Texas to be relevant because of the viewership those schools bring in to the sport

F416FD01-1730-4D03-903A-FCF2BBDC823D.png

Advertisement
Generally yes, but at specific times it's needed. For example, I would have reamed Carter for all to see after his 200th targeting penalty

Not to sound mean, but that's why you do whatever it is you do and aren't anywhere near a college football program.
I don’t think it gets mentioned enough, but the emphasis Richt and his staff put into relationship building in So. Florida has been key for us. It’s been 5-6 years since Diaz has been in contact with some of the top talent and that’s leading to better results.

CMR left the program better than he found it. He was a good hire at the time. It was also good that he left when he did.

“I love Georgia. The coaches they got, Coach (Kirby) Smart, they got (Will) Muschamp, they got Coach (Jahmile) Addae, the room is filled with safeties. They played it and they can coach it and they can get me set for the next level as well.”

Wilson was wearing Miami bracelets at the camp and said his trip to see the Hurricanes was his best one of the spring.

“I love Miami, they show lots of love. The coaching staff, T-Rob as well, I can’t talk about their defense but they have a crazy defense they’re bringing out. Coach T-Rob I know he can develop me at the highest level and he just had (the first DB) draft pick.”

Advertisement
“I love Georgia. The coaches they got, Coach (Kirby) Smart, they got (Will) Muschamp, they got Coach (Jahmile) Addae, the room is filled with safeties. They played it and they can coach it and they can get me set for the next level as well.”

Wilson was wearing Miami bracelets at the camp and said his trip to see the Hurricanes was his best one of the spring.

“I love Miami, they show lots of love. The coaching staff, T-Rob as well, I can’t talk about their defense but they have a crazy defense they’re bringing out. Coach T-Rob I know he can develop me at the highest level and he just had (the first DB) draft pick.”
Changes to the defense @Cribby

He's a Cane in the end. He sees what's about to go down and he knows he will get developed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back