Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Side note, Cigar Aficionado interviewed ER about cigars, his time at Miami as a player and now a Coach. He’s a Plasencia guy. Worth the read even if you’re not into cigars.

Reed’s a philosopher. To his mind, all success is united by one principle: process, a word he uses often. It’s attention to details. Focus. Work. Repetition. Process.
Nick Saban tips his hat.

Advertisement
I just don’t know what to read into the elevator thing....lots of ways to interpret that. And to think some are fixating on wristbands when elevators are in play.

Throwing up the U at the UA game a couple days ago 😉

Attachments

• 086E755F-90F0-4BC9-9B29-9EFD428C40AF.jpeg
    086E755F-90F0-4BC9-9B29-9EFD428C40AF.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 293
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think we have a safety on the roster as talented as Wilson.

I don’t disagree....

and honestly, I don’t think this kid is worried about the depth either. As heavy as he is with the trolling, he looks to be just as confident in his abilities just based off the little bit I’ve seen him say.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree....

and honestly, I don’t think this kid is worried about the depth either. As heavy as he is with the trolling, he looks to be just as confident in his abilities just based off the little bit I’ve seen him say.
Imo, he’s a single high kid you can leave alone back there. He fits with Williams and Tae

I sure hope so big dawg. I think it will be a race for him until that pen hits the paper regardless of who he commits to first. He is a difference maker and idc how many safeties we have already.
When I saw him in the UA practice highlights last night I instantly thought he's not just a future star safety but he knows he's the best in this class and has a dominant personality so idc who we have here I think he'd beat everybody out

Advertisement
I don't think we have a safety on the roster as talented as Wilson.

****; James Williams done already, huh? I swear each kid who have never played a down in college is more talented than any kid who we have on our roster.......even if they haven’t played a down in college. Lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back