Miami Offers 2018 Safety Randy Russell Jr.

Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall.

Russell is and always has been a star in his own right. And he's always played on LOADED squads. **** right he's underrated but he's the polar opposite of a Jag and as Miami caliber of a safety as any other we're going after.

Idk we will see. I'm highest on gurvan hall out of all the safeties we are recruiting then jobe and then frierson after that

By the time they get here...JJ will be a SR....Romeo Finley will probably be at LB....Knowles either wont be here are will be a SR....Our Safety depth will be pitiful..how about we take all 4 and let them sort it out later? (Jobe will be a CB here from what Pete said)

Advertisement
Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall. Don't want Miami to offer a kid and end up dropping them or what have you down the road. We already did that to 3 kids this year at south ridge in Scott, Thompson and gamble. Then Gibson decommitted from here. At carol city we just had an unjustified drop of dingle. He's not a speed receiver but he can play period

That's exactly what they did. You acting like kid committed. The game is to stack chips

I love dudes film, he's a definite take our safety position will be muderous row with killers like him.

Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall.

Now you're claiming this dude shouldn't have an offer? You're on the wrong side of every issue.
You don't take 4 safeties in a recruiting class after you just took 2-3 in the class before. 3 is excessive but they are elite players in jobe, frierson and hall

Jobe is a corner and with the way our depth chart has been, I'd take 10 DBs next year and not even worry about it. 8 frontline dudes and 2 developmental dudes.

And I consider this guy a frontline dude.

Talk about unwavering violence... holy shït buddy out there smacking kids like they talked bad about his Mom. Hopefully we secure a couple of these studs instead of swinging for all of them and missing at all the old pigs get fed hogs get slaughtered.

Realistically how many DBs are we looking to sign next cycle?? Frierson, Ivey, Burns,Jobe already in the class with Blades, Hall & Russell hopefully high on the list.

This is going to be intresting

if I had to guess it'll probably be Four CBs and Three Safeties.

Advertisement
Talk about unwavering violence... holy shït buddy out there smacking kids like they talked bad about his Mom. Hopefully we secure a couple of these studs instead of swinging for all of them and missing at all the old pigs get fed hogs get slaughtered.

Realistically how many DBs are we looking to sign next cycle?? Frierson, Ivey, Burns,Jobe already in the class with Blades, Hall & Russell hopefully high on the list.

This is going to be intresting

if I had to guess it'll probably be Four CBs and Three Safeties.

I would bring in 9. 5 cbs 4 safties. Add blades, campbell, and another nice prospect with upside that you can redshirt. At safety you add gurvan, russell, and 1 more.

Advertisement
Miami Quality players:

CB:
- Malek young
- Trajan Bandy
- Jhavonta Dean
- Deejay Dallas

S:
- Jaquan Johnson
- Cedrick Wright
- Jeff James (Borderline)
- Amari Carter

Seems to me like we need 4-5 CB's, and another 4 Safety's:

CB:
- Al Blades
- Asante Samuel
- DJ Ivey
- Jalen Patterson
- Tyson Campbell

S:
- Gurvan Hall
- Gilbert Frierson
- Josh Jobe
- Randy Russell

Greatest DB haul of all time. Get these guys in, and clear out the rest of the DB roster I didn't list as Miami quality.

Advertisement
This is my fcking dude right here. I've been calling for this guy to get an offer for awhile especially after CCH or 1953 clued me on his near elite 200 meter speed.

This guy is a body snatcher.

Found a few track times, he ran these spring last year. 10.8 is national elite. 11.6 is still **** good for a kid his age/position.

Personal Records
100m - 11.67
200m - 22.72
Long Jump - 18-7.25

Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall. Don't want Miami to offer a kid and end up dropping them or what have you down the road. We already did that to 3 kids this year at south ridge in Scott, Thompson and gamble. Then Gibson decommitted from here. At carol city we just had an unjustified drop of dingle. He's not a speed receiver but he can play period
Take your meds...

some of the guys we have at Safety will move to other positions.

Derrick Smith is huge and will probably grow into a LB most likely. Amari Carter also has a huge frame to carry 240+ lbs.

We need 3 safeties next year....especially if we don't get P.Ford (which is very likely).

Russell, Frierson, Hall.

Advertisement
Some of you are just unrealistic, you can't bring in 9 dbs

We brought in 8 in 2012.

Something that happened 5 years ago, and is a complete outlier

This guy must not know how bad our quantity AND quality secondary depth is right now. Esp if we whiff on Dean and Edwards. We will be downright desperate in 2018.

The problem is once you start trying to get that many high caliber DBs some of them will start looking around and you will lose some, then you have to scramble and get lesser players, just add 5-6 elite/high caliber DBs, that way every year you can add 3-5 and won't have skewed numbers on certain years.

some of the guys we have at Safety will move to other positions.

Derrick Smith is huge and will probably grow into a LB most likely. Amari Carter also has a huge frame to carry 240+ lbs.

We need 3 safeties next year....especially if we don't get P.Ford (which is very likely).

Russell, Frierson, Hall.
Amari Carter will not get up to 240lbs, you're crazy...

Advertisement
Back