Miami Offers 2018 Safety Randy Russell Jr.

Hard hitting kid from Carol City?! Looks fast, too.

A take every day and twice on Sundays.

Advertisement
I personally think he's a step below the top targets at safety, but I do love the physicality...I wouldn't be upset if he chooses UM.

He's not a step below anyone. He's ultra-violent, fast, smart and loves the game.

Just going by film..I like the kid and yes he's a big hitter. I just don't think he's a can't miss safety like Hall or Frierson. Those two are among the top 15-20 in the state at any position. Russell isn't imo.

He's as well-mannered and respectful off the field as you'd want your Strong Safety to be, and as violent, disruptive and tough as you want him to be on-field. He's a nightmare in the box with cover skills as an added bonus. IMO, Him and Hall are in a tight race for the Biggest Hitter in SoFla. If she suited up and ran a drag route across the middle, Macho Man Russell would kill your grandmother...

Advertisement
Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall. Don't want Miami to offer a kid and end up dropping them or what have you down the road. We already did that to 3 kids this year at south ridge in Scott, Thompson and gamble. Then Gibson decommitted from here. At carol city we just had an unjustified drop of dingle. He's not a speed receiver but he can play period

Last edited:
Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall.

Now you're claiming this dude shouldn't have an offer? You're on the wrong side of every issue.

Advertisement
Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall.

Where's the popcorn? This should get interesting.

Now you're claiming this dude shouldn't have an offer? You're on the wrong side of every issue.
You don't take 4 safeties in a recruiting class after you just took 2-3 in the class before. 3 is excessive but they are elite players in jobe, frierson and hall

Advertisement
Another "underrated" recruit. You know your targets stop offering kids that shouldn't be in the class just yet. You already have 2 safeties committed and sitting in a very good spot for gurvan hall. Don't want Miami to offer a kid and end up dropping them or what have you down the road. We already did that to 3 kids this year at south ridge in Scott, Thompson and gamble. Then Gibson decommitted from here. At carol city we just had an unjustified drop of dingle. He's not a speed receiver but he can play period

Pete said Jobe is being recruited as a CB if I am correct?

Pete said Jobe is being recruited as a CB if I am correct?

At safety. This is a year Miami has their pick of the litter pretty much so we need to get the elite kids first imo

You don't take 4 safeties in a recruiting class after you just took 2-3 in the class before. 3 is excessive but they are elite players in jobe, frierson and hall

You're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, son. The only one of those guys you mentioned that's a sure thing is Frierson. The rest will be playing games throughout. Give me a guy just as good like Russell, who I think loves the Canes.

Advertisement

Russell is and always has been a star in his own right. And he's always played on LOADED squads. **** right he's underrated but he's the polar opposite of a Jag and as Miami caliber of a safety as any other we're going after.

Russell is and always has been a star in his own right. And he's always played on LOADED squads. **** right he's underrated but he's the polar opposite of a Jag and as Miami caliber of a safety as any other we're going after.

Idk we will see. I'm highest on gurvan hall out of all the safeties we are recruiting then jobe and then frierson after that

Dude what

Talk about unwavering violence... holy shït buddy out there smacking kids like they talked bad about his Mom. Hopefully we secure a couple of these studs instead of swinging for all of them and missing at all the old pigs get fed hogs get slaughtered.

Realistically how many DBs are we looking to sign next cycle?? Frierson, Ivey, Burns,Jobe already in the class with Blades, Hall & Russell hopefully high on the list.

This is going to be intresting

Advertisement
Back