Miami offered DE/DT Joey Ivie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Check his clean and jerk lift under the above YouTube video. 315 lbs.. Not sure it's real but, I don't see anyone on our team doing that...

Color me impressed. Uses his hands extremely well to shed blocks and seems to play with very good leverage and posses a great motor. Looks very strong, quick, smart, mean and relentless. Also shows great awareness and the ability to quickly diagnose and locate the ball. Yes I know it's a highlight tape but this kid can flat out play.

Check his clean and jerk lift under the above YouTube video. 315 lbs.. Not sure it's real but, I don't see anyone on our team doing that...
Yeah that's pretty **** impressive, definitely doing it twice.I like him though even with the suspect competition(imo) he looks like a beast. Love the kids motor.

Advertisement
Doesn't appear to like qb's and rb's very much.

So much, if he comes here, we may have to keep him away from ours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UiF wants him to visit. The hawks are starting to circle overhead. This is why when people freak out because we don't have commitments in March or July it is stupid. Kids like this come out of the woodwork throughout the recruiting cycle.

UiF wants him to visit. The hawks are starting to circle overhead. This is why when people freak out because we don't have commitments in March or July it is stupid. Kids like this come out of the woodwork throughout the recruiting cycle.

Agreed, but just like last year I hope we have a good portion of our class wrapped up so we can go full bore like we did with Howard and some of those other guys.

That was the first December-February in a while where it didnt feel like we were scrambling.

We are in it with so many elite guys this year though, you know some of them are going to play it out all the way through.

Advertisement
Back