Miami not giving up on Bourque

Advertisement
A little summary from Mike Coppage..
Davante dad (Landry) said that Coach Richardson told his son:

"Don't let anybody fool you, I am not giving you a sales pitch, we wouldn't be
coming at you like this if we didn't think you were one of the best backs in the country."
"We don't look at stars we look at film and your film looks no different then the #1 back in the country."
"I can make your dreams come true with what I can do as a RB coach."

**** of a statement. I would commit.

coming at you like this if we didn't think you were one of the best backs in the country."
"We don't look at stars we look at film and your film looks no different then the #1 back in the country."

Is it okay to fap?

Advertisement
I'm curious to get Lu's take, IIRC he's not a fan of the upright types (though I know there are always exceptions...)

I'm not either but this guy has some McFadden traits. Hard to tell how tough he really is until you see game film, but if he's as aggressive as he appears to be, that (plus potentially 220 pounds) makes up for some of his lack of leverage and balance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmARZDcc3Rw

Well, don't know who recruited him at Tennessee, but they just lost their top recruiter(Lance Thompson) today. Went back to 'Bama where he was at before Tenn.

Advertisement
Na Lance Thompson is a LB coach. Supposed to be a great recruiter. @on recruiter of the year in like '09, I think. Was at Bama first, then Tenn, now back to Bama.

Advertisement
1st thing he needs to learn is how to carry the ball. He carry's it in his left hand no matter what side of the field he's on.

Shannon would have let the kid walk. Love seeing the staff go after what they want.

thought the same thing...regardless of the outcome (would love to get this kid) i love the staff's tenacity.

This staff doesnt give up on a kid even when they commit elsewhere. Thats something miami hasnt had in a long time. Golden is relentless.

Next year we might still be down because of youth but the rest of the country better be scared about what Golden is building.

I read that and loved it. Coach Richardson is a very confident coach and he should be with what he did with UCONN RB's.

+1.

LOVE this staff's approach to recruiting.

Love it

we just gotta continue to stay patient and ride with this man, hes not f'n around

Advertisement

I read that and loved it. Coach Richardson is a very confident coach and he should be with what he did with UCONN RB's.

+1.

LOVE this staff's approach to recruiting.

Love it

we just gotta continue to stay patient and ride with this man, hes not f'n around

Patient is correct!!!! Next year we cant expect to much. Honestly with 50 new players i would be thrilled with 7 wins. The year after is when i think miami gets rolling and starts winning big.

This is more benefit of locking our guys down early. We can go relentless after our remaining targets.

gotta love this kids size, speed/burst, and agility. would like to see him run in traffic more though and he seems to go down relatively easy on first contact.

Advertisement
Back