Miami not giving up on Bourque

A little summary from Mike Coppage..
Davante dad (Landry) said that Coach Richardson told his son:

"Don't let anybody fool you, I am not giving you a sales pitch, we wouldn't be
coming at you like this if we didn't think you were one of the best backs in the country."
"We don't look at stars we look at film and your film looks no different then the #1 back in the country."
"I can make your dreams come true with what I can do as a RB coach."

Mutha fluckin love it!!!!!! **** i love to hear things like this....

Advertisement
Its kind of hard to tell how this kid will turn out b/c his highlight tape looks average and he's getting the ball out of the shotgun or on the option...

2 be honest ill take that radcliffe kid before I take Borque b/c of the type of offense he plays in. It would be nice to have both b/c we lack depth...

A little summary from Mike Coppage..
Davante dad (Landry) said that Coach Richardson told his son:

"Don't let anybody fool you, I am not giving you a sales pitch, we wouldn't be
coming at you like this if we didn't think you were one of the best backs in the country."
"We don't look at stars we look at film and your film looks no different then the #1 back in the country."
"I can make your dreams come true with what I can do as a RB coach."

vote-for-pedro.jpg

Advertisement
I'm curious to get Lu's take, IIRC he's not a fan of the upright types (though I know there are always exceptions...)

I'm not either but this guy has some McFadden traits. Hard to tell how tough he really is until you see game film, but if he's as aggressive as he appears to be, that (plus potentially 220 pounds) makes up for some of his lack of leverage and balance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmARZDcc3Rw

GOOD LORD... at :53 he is MOVING! Looks like a video game. WOW

I'm curious to get Lu's take, IIRC he's not a fan of the upright types (though I know there are always exceptions...)

I'm not either but this guy has some McFadden traits. Hard to tell how tough he really is until you see game film, but if he's as aggressive as he appears to be, that (plus potentially 220 pounds) makes up for some of his lack of leverage and balance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmARZDcc3Rw

GOOD LORD... at :53 he is MOVING! Looks like a video game. WOW

Yes He is good

Advertisement
That run at :53?

You gotta look close, but the stickers on the side of his helmet slid all the way around to the back of his helmet.

That's some good acceleration.

i would love to get this kid but he has to know how good duke is. With that said it should be way easier to get playing time at tenn.

I hope Golden can pull him but i wont blame him for going elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back