Miami Nights official

Advertisement

I think that's a great strategy. It keeps focus on the game in front of you.

I know it's just Ga Tech but I genuinely think this is a really important game for the upcoming UNC-Clemson stretch. Making sure you refine what you need for those games and not just coasting will be important. This team has work to do and these are the games to do it.

That
A "Nike school?" What does that even mean? Some nastalga over some logo? Don't try to tie all the accomplishments on the field to an apparel company. It has zero meaning and shouldn't have.

The only things that matter are how much they are paying and how they are promoting the school, which is the reason Miami left Nike in the 1st place.

Miami is a marquee school for Adidas. Miami is "just another school" for Nike. Truth.

False.

"Miami became the first school to be outfitted exclusively by one brand when it signed a deal with Nike in 1987."

We were Nike's flagship program and the NCAA trendsetter in the branding game.

We are a Nike School.

While I'm a traditionalist with the unis I think these will look **** good Saturday night.

Anything is better than the fighting Gherkins!

Advertisement
False.

"Miami became the first school to be outfitted exclusively by one brand when it signed a deal with Nike in 1987."

We were Nike's flagship program and the NCAA trendsetter in the branding game.

We are a Nike School.
No. You made a false equivalent. I never said Miami wasn't a flagship. A complete failure of you to acknowledge why UM left Nike in the 1st place. Miami became a JAG school for Nike. UM was no longer a priority and other schools were getting bigger and better deals from Nike. In came Adidas with a better offer and priority marketing to UM.

No. You made a false equivalent. I never said Miami wasn't a flagship. A complete failure of you to acknowledge why UM left Nike in the 1st place. Miami became a JAG school for Nike. UM was no longer a priority and other schools were getting bigger and better deals from Nike. In came Adidas with a better offer and priority marketing to UM.

What false equivalent did I make?

You asked a question, which I answered; then you offered conjecture, which I provided background on..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pictures from practice look cooler than the video they showed the jerseys in imo.

I like the classic looks, but a new modern look the players like is cool to try as an alternate. Glad we didn’t use them last year.

As far as the Nike school stuff goes while it’s true we were the OG Nike school they treated us poorly in the end and were out bid by adidas and UA by millions. If Nike makes a compelling offer I’d love to go back but until then I support addidas because they’re paying millions more than Nike offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
1696338225161.png

Advertisement
Back