Miami Nights official

[BGCOLOR=initial]I know how some love the swoosh and you could literally sell them anything, but these scream Miami. Unlike the Christmas Ornament helmets, the players are going to love these. [/BGCOLOR]

The “concept” is good, it’s the execution of them that’s the bigger issue. And if imma be honest, FIU’s jersey concept is more Miami than these. Low key, Adidas have made two fire “Miami” jerseys for them (including their Miami Nights against us in 2019) despite being a G5 school.

Advertisement

Annnnnd, I thought you were blocking me...

What a fraudulent, angry, and arrogant porster you are. You easily could have handled and avoided all of your humiliation by being gracious, apologizing, and moving on, but you have quadrupled down on name-calling and picking a losing fight with me. And using silly and trite memes.

this took me like thirty seconds. there's dozens more, and that's just on youtube- typically they'll get posted directly to team social media accounts. it's exceedingly common practice lol idk what to tell you man

I said "all". Not "four".

Where are all of the other ones that Miami did at that time?

Where are all of the ones for Oregon for the past few decades, since they literally have a different uniform every week?

I never said that it never happens, but you act like this is some faked reaction that is a required bit of media content every single time.

The reason that the Miami video was so memorable AT THAT TIME is that you had NOT seen that type of response previously.

Now, I'm sure you'll go scour the internet to find some video from 2012, but that's not the point. It was not common or standard at the time it was done. Maybe everyone copies us now, who knows.

But when THAT VIDEO was posted AT THAT TIME, it was not common practice, regardless of whether it is today. Just be honest about that.

Last edited:
Nke sucks and anybody that doesn’t agree is a Phil Knight **** riding simp that supports Asian child slavery.

IMG_3811.gif

@IndayBuffsHauz I think I’m going to need one of your Hallmark sympathy cards.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 258884View attachment 258885

These abominations were made by Nike - if we go back to them I hope they do a lot better. Bad memories of the Golden era

Someone post the whole uniform.

The uniform in that photo, wrong colors, I get it, but I don't mind it. Like some alternate war color, maybe it's just the green since it's way off. Had the helmets been on color, maybe not so bad. The helmets though are what I remembered about it.

Now, I'm sure you'll go scour the internet to find some obscure video from 2012, but that's not the point. It was not common or standard at the time it was done. Maybe everyone copies us now, who knows.

But when THAT VIDEO was posted AT THAT TIME, it was not common practice, regardless of whether it is today. Just be honest about that.
i don’t actually have to go scour the Internet because two of the ones i already shared are older than miami’s lmao. and there are plenty more where that came from. UNC did one for their ugly as **** alternates a year before that miami video. texas a&m, TCU, louisville…all from the year before or more. are they too obscure for you? you are talking entirely out of your *** lol

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane

****, could you imagine an entrance through the smoke, just enough light so you could see some shadow, lights off in the stadium, and they come running through lit up like that. It would be off the charts.

We used to be innovative. Even if it was just something that set over the uniforms and helmet to then take off when the lights came on, it'd be a trendsetter. Someone who made the gadget could then market to other schools. The little neon cording isn't expensive at all.

@TheOriginalCane

****, could you imagine an entrance through the smoke, just enough light so you could see some shadow, lights off in the stadium, and they come running through lit up like that. It would be off the charts.

We used to be innovative. Even if it was just something that set over the uniforms and helmet to then take off when the lights came on, it'd be a trendsetter. Someone who made the gadget could then market to other schools. The little neon cording isn't expensive at all.

Agreed.

Now our big thing is...we moved fire extinguishers into the student section...for the second quarter...for a dance party...I guess....

I don't know. We're just not making the same effort we once were.

I was hoping for more from Dan, but there hasn't been a break-through moment yet.

Agreed.

Now our big thing is...we moved fire extinguishers into the student section...for the second quarter...for a dance party...I guess....

I don't know. We're just not making the same effort we once were.

I was hoping for more from Dan, but there hasn't been a break-through moment yet.

They should take note of what MLS teams are doing with their supporter group sections. That could be our student section or bring back the West End zone which I like better. All of it was pulled from soccer overseas.

They should take note of what MLS teams are doing with their supporter group sections. That could be our student section or bring back the West End zone which I like better. All of it was pulled from soccer overseas.

Agreed.

Yeah, I would have joined one of the two primary Orlando City supporters groups, except they built that section of the stadium to be standing-only. I used to take my nieces and nephews to the games, they want to sit down and eat food...

Advertisement
Advertisement
The “concept” is good, it’s the execution of them that’s the bigger issue. And if imma be honest, FIU’s jersey concept is more Miami than these. Low key, Adidas have made two fire “Miami” jerseys for them (including their Miami Nights against us in 2019) despite being a G5 school.
Wait.... Adidas was on FIUs sidelines too.... et tu Adidas...

The more I see these I don't hate them. Have a bit of a Tron thing going on which is cool, but they're not gonna look like this under the lights on television.

View attachment 259058

3 things:

1. 7-11 may sue us for copyright infringement

2. They provided us w/ the neon look, yet the chin strap is traditional

3. It’s crooked

Again, the concept…I like, the execution I don’t.

Advertisement
Back