Miami Nights official

Advertisement
I think that's a great strategy. It keeps focus on the game in front of you.

I know it's just Ga Tech but I genuinely think this is a really important game for the upcoming UNC-Clemson stretch. Making sure you refine what you need for those games and not just coasting will be important. This team has work to do and these are the games to do it.
UNC is already hyping this game between Miami and them selling shirts. They play Cuse this week. Not saying thier teams looking past the orange but the fans sure are

D938A900-DD04-482A-B18A-253A434A0844.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The “concept” is good, it’s the execution of them that’s the bigger issue. And if imma be honest, FIU’s jersey concept is more Miami than these. Low key, Adidas have made two fire “Miami” jerseys for them (including their Miami Nights against us in 2019) despite being a G5 school.
I cant front FIU sh tough

Pictures from practice look cooler than the video they showed the jerseys in imo.

I like the classic looks, but a new modern look the players like is cool to try as an alternate. Glad we didn’t use them last year.

As far as the Nike school stuff goes while it’s true we were the OG Nike school they treated us poorly in the end and were out bid by adidas and UA by millions. If Nike makes a compelling offer I’d love to go back but until then I support addidas because they’re paying millions more than Nike offered

Can u explain how they “treated us poorly?” I keep hearing this parroted on this board w/ zero credibility.

Advertisement
I'm looking at this game more for the recruits that will be there. I know UNC is coming, but that's in Chapel Hill. This is a huge game for recruiting. They need to win and look the part doing it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back