Miami NFTC updates

Advertisement
Carol City ATH Trayone Gray

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363533103.138682.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to lead the nation in kids randomly wearing our clothes without any substantial affection towards us.

Advertisement
Of course he is trollin.

Have you guys not learned anything.

i still don't know what exactly''trollin'' means and i'm pretty sure Dalvin didn't think about that when he woke up for this camp today . He's a Miami kid and 17 years old he probably has 10 different college hoodies who cares.. He's from Miami he's probably going to be able to buy a Miami hurricanes hoodie pretty easy in a store...

What i still cant understand is why Cook and Yearby are so adamant about not playing with each other in college do they hate each other or something?

Advertisement
Of course he is trollin.

Have you guys not learned anything.

i still don't know what exactly''trollin'' means and i'm pretty sure Dalvin didn't think about that when he woke up for this camp today . He's a Miami kid and 17 years old he probably has 10 different college hoodies who cares.. He's from Miami he's probably going to be able to buy a Miami hurricanes hoodie pretty easy in a store...
+1
When will our fans start realizing what a 16-17 year old kid wears doesn't mean much? They will wear whatever they get their hands on and whatever looks cool! Kids really don't think much about the "meaning" of what they wear. I couldn't care less of what a recruit wears!

Advertisement
Back