miami nc state recap

I think Brian Hightower is the dude we have to get next year, I'll take Pope too no doubt, but we have to get Hightower.

Show me that film bruh I haven't saw it yet @Liberty City El @Rellyrell tell me about Mr hightower if u know about him or go get a jhall or dmoney or Ariz...... I know I missed some but I value some posters judgment on prospects
That's BrooklynDee nephew...

He's a great prospect at IMG, imo one of the top 5 WR's for 2018.

Miami lean?
Must get?

Is he the Harley of next year...I know I liked Bruce early as a sophomore but his speed wasn't as good as I thought n the long strides to me weren't good for his body type (harder to make quick cutts). I fell out of love for him the closer we got to nsd but I still wanted him.
He's a big 6'3 195lbs kid, great route runner & very good hands... Nothing like Harley at all.

Dee says he's interested in Miami, but I think Clemson is high on his list as well...

Dee knows the most about him though.

Advertisement
I think Brian Hightower is the dude we have to get next year, I'll take Pope too no doubt, but we have to get Hightower.

Show me that film bruh I haven't saw it yet @Liberty City El @Rellyrell tell me about Mr hightower if u know about him or go get a jhall or dmoney or Ariz...... I know I missed some but I value some posters judgment on prospects

Miami lean?
Must get?

Is he the Harley of next year...I know I liked Bruce early as a sophomore but his speed wasn't as good as I thought n the long strides to me weren't good for his body type (harder to make quick cutts). I fell out of love for him the closer we got to nsd but I still wanted him.
He's a big 6'3 195lbs kid, great route runner & very good hands... Nothing like Harley at all.

Dee says he's interested in Miami, but I think Clemson is high on his list as well...

To me there's two must get for next year that are on my must get list and its pope and lingard

"You know how Spanish people do Thanksgiving. We invite the whole world to come. Like 30 niqqas in an apartment with a turkey leg and some wonder bread stuffing."

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

hahahahahahahahaha! I'm fkn ded.

You have a gift with words my friend.

Show me that film bruh I haven't saw it yet [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] tell me about Mr hightower if u know about him or go get a jhall or dmoney or Ariz...... I know I missed some but I value some posters judgment on prospects

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]: Hightower and Pope gotta stay home, bro. He's stupid legit and I'm hoping his uncle, my guy [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] is in his ear. I would prefer both, but if we could split the two, I would be OK with that, but I'm greedy; you don't become great in this era of football by getting only one great prospect at a position, you get two. We can't let either slip out.

Advertisement

Miami lean?
Must get?

He's actually up to 205.the extra few pounds makes it easier to highpoint the ball. He's always been sortve a finesse guy by first appearance cause he's so athletic that it looks effortless. Think Curtis Conway or Chris Carter. He just sortve floats. But with this extra muscle he's gotten alot more physical. Helps him with blocking & getting off jams too. Far as schools go Clemson is high on his list. But he doesn't like how isolated the school is. Michigan,Ohio state,usc,& us. With us & Clemson being at the top. He LOVES dugans but he's worried he's gonna leave . Personally I don't think Ron is going anywhere. Him & cmr have an amazing relationship & he's really about the big picture & family.

Miami lean?
Must get?

He's actually up to 205.the extra few pounds makes it easier to highpoint the ball. He's always been sortve a finesse guy by first appearance cause he's so athletic that it looks effortless. Think Curtis Conway or Chris Carter. He just sortve floats. But with this extra muscle he's gotten alot more physical. Helps him with blocking & getting off jams too. Far as schools go Clemson is high on his list. But he doesn't like how isolated the school is. Michigan,Ohio state,usc,& us. With us & Clemson being at the top. He LOVES dugans but he's worried he's gonna leave . Personally I don't think Ron is going anywhere. Him & cmr have an amazing relationship & he's really about the big picture & family.

Y does he think Dugans leaves?

*Al Golden is out here playing connect 4. Classic ish right there.

Yo, I said the same thing about Richt and his recruiting. It's real easy when you are the top and only school in the state of Georgia...all the top Georgia athletes are going to UGA; they not messing w/ GT or GA Southern. Here in So. Fla, kids want to win, period. It's a right of passage. We are always going to be in the top 3-5 out of respect, but until they see a winning product, until we play that game, we gonna get chitted on.

I forgot what poster went at me when I said Richt better start telling kids what they want and getting them in the program (this was after Edwards de-committed b/c he wanted to play DB and we kept pushing S). Poster was on that holier than thou ish saying "Richt is doing it the right way...he's being honest." Look, I'm all for honesty...be honest AFTER you evaluated a kid at a position he wants to play at. If he's not a fit, move him to the position you have in mind, and if he is a fit, touche...but the point is, GET THE KID IN A CANES UNIFORM!

We can't keep bleeding elite talent. We can't keep bleeding difference makers. I hope Jeudy is seeing what Richards is doing and be like that could be me too. And for those who keep saying stop comparing us to Bama...we were Bama before Bama....check it out, 4 titles in 7 years. D wants that, and I want that too. Until we re-create the machine, they are the gold standard, period. We'll get back to that standard once we stop going 0-4 in October, win the Coastal, and that starts with elite players staying home.

Good ish, D.

:q3XKXeX:

what elite talent have we missed this cycle or last over a position kerfuffle?

Miami lean?
Must get?

Y does he think Dugans leaves?

Because dugans is amazing. We all think dugans is amazing. Anyone who meets him in this capacity feels the same. But he's worried someone is gonna throw some crazy numbers at him. Be it college or nfl. Dugans knows his concerns & swears up & down he aint going nowhere. This whole staff is in it for the longhaul

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back