miami nc state recap

Advertisement
you sound like a complete fool trying to talk cool and thuggish. lose the sideways hat, oversized t-shirt and stop sagging your jeans.

Advertisement
i dont agree with the boxing assessments except ward will be sharper in the rematch. as far as football, he makes a TON of sense. he is very accurate.

i dont agree with the boxing assessments except ward will be sharper in the rematch. as far as football, he makes a TON of sense. he is very accurate.

All good to disagree its healthy....I'm all about them canes though....talking about recruiting gets me tight quick

All good to disagree its healthy....I'm all about them canes though....talking about recruiting gets me tight quick

i dont care about your delivery. you make sense in your videos. like logically u are on point.

i felt ward was a little scared early on. i think if u watch the fight on mute, sergey wins. HBO was overpromoting ward like they use to do in manny pacquaio fights. IMO, he def lost the 12th round. he won some rounds late but Sergey landed alot of clean shots, wards were alot of glazing slap shots. end of the day, boxing is like wwe. it was a good fight, better than manny and floyd but if sergey won, both guys prob dont have a rematch right away. the perception of a robbery (lampley even set that up, 3 american judges,blah,blah) means they will be forced into an immediate rematch and HUGE payday that boxing needs. i think ward is more prepared in the rematch but same goes for the russian. that was his first BIG fight, he will prob be more polished. we shall see. it will be a good one.

Advertisement

i dont care about your delivery. you make sense in your videos. like logically u are on point.

Thanks bruh

Thanks bruh

i feel same about kaaya, recruiting, etc.

i felt ward was a little scared early on. i think if u watch the fight on mute, sergey wins. HBO was overpromoting ward like they use to do in manny pacquaio fights. IMO, he def lost the 12th round. he won some rounds late but Sergey landed alot of clean shots, wards were alot of glazing slap shots. end of the day, boxing is like wwe. it was a good fight, better than manny and floyd but if sergey won, both guys prob dont have a rematch right away. the perception of a robbery (lampley even set that up, 3 american judges,blah,blah) means they will be forced into an immediate rematch and HUGE payday that boxing needs. i think ward is more prepared in the rematch but same goes for the russian. that was his first BIG fight, he will prob be more polished. we shall see. it will be a good one.

They need a rematch and its so close that no one can really agree. I watched it on YouTube later that night n posted my scores in the wez......let's see what happens. Like I gave the 10th even but I wanted to give it to ward even tho kovy landed more. It was like ward started imposing his will his style n it changed the way I watched the fight. Floyd does that...u hate the way he fights but he changes the way u fightn that alone means a lot when I watch it

D,

1. Where's the bird? He's a great sidekick
2. Jeudy isn't in the same league as Cook in HS. Cook got his clout off game and production, Jeudy off camps. He dominates in shorts, not in pads and i will bet you that he isn't a difference maker in college. He will transfer from Bama in 2.5 years.
3. I like the Kaaya/Eli comparision, although i think Kaaya is playing with a bum shoulder right now.

Who do you want to close with in recruiting? Be realistic please

Last edited:
Advertisement

They need a rematch and its so close that no one can really agree. I watched it on YouTube later that night n posted my scores in the wez......let's see what happens. Like I gave the 10th even but I wanted to give it to ward even tho kovy landed more. It was like ward started imposing his will his style n it changed the way I watched the fight. Floyd does that...u hate the way he fights but he changes the way u fightn that alone means a lot when I watch it

i think Floyd is amazing. i mean, he doesnt get credit. he fought some great fighters toe to toe early on. his stamia, speed, and ability to adjust during a fight is unreal. I watched him in tough fight with correles, jesus chavez, castillo, etc. i always thought pacman was a fraud. marquez beat him everytime (most people i know in boxing swear ariz had manny on ped's) and manny only beat guys after fought whooped them or someelse did. almost every fight manny had was a guy coming off a loss or a knockout. Floyd was the best fighter of this generation. would he be undefeated years ago, i have no idea but he would always be a world champ

D,

1. Where's the bird? He's a great sidekick
2. Jeudy isn't in the same league as Cook in HS. Cook got his clout off game and production, Jeudy off camps. He dominates in shorts, not in pads and i will bet you that he isn't a difference maker in college. He will transfer from Bama in 2.5 years.
3. I like the Kaaya/Eli comparision, although i think Kaaya is playing with a bum shoulder right now.

I disagree juedy is a game changer.... Give him a running game and someone who can throw watch out. Watch how good that kids going to be I'm with Pete has cook level.....the minute I saw him I felt the same way when I saw amari cooper doing drills.

My bird was quiet I don't know she talks when she wants too.

BK has been very disappointing and its not all on him because when a qb doesn't trust his OL they r done

Ga might be harder to recruit than Florida. Everyone in the sec goes there to recruit. In fact in the past 10 years the the state of ga produced the most sec players in the country. We need to recruit that state period. It has better talent by far in terms of dlineman and oline. Also very good talent everywhere else

Advertisement

i think Floyd is amazing. i mean, he doesnt get credit. he fought some great fighters toe to toe early on. his stamia, speed, and ability to adjust during a fight is unreal. I watched him in tough fight with correles, jesus chavez, castillo, etc. i always thought pacman was a fraud. marquez beat him everytime (most people i know in boxing swear ariz had manny on ped's) and manny only beat guys after fought whooped them or someelse did. almost every fight manny had was a guy coming off a loss or a knockout. Floyd was the best fighter of this generation. would he be undefeated years ago, i have no idea but he would always be a world champ

Manny was on PEDs no question....watch what Paulie says about it he spills the beans.....he carried punching power to 8 weight classes that's impossible. The only other fighter who did that was Mosley and he was on the bug too(balco). Floyd fought anyone I don't get the hate..,u can dislike the person but he is an all time great. When I first saw him he beat up my boy gatti and I saw gotti go to visit someone in the hospital n his face was smashed. Floyd has enough power to keep people away from him he has everything u want.....people don't like his dominance. Watch in ten years people will see how great he really was

Ga might be harder to recruit than Florida. Everyone in the sec goes there to recruit. In fact in the past 10 years the the state of ga produced the most sec players in the country. We need to recruit that state period. It has better talent by far in terms of dlineman and oline. Also very good talent everywhere else

Yes but to get a kid to stay home gt or uga? That's an easy one
We on the other hand UM FSU UF....stay in state u got three good football programs

Manny was on PEDs no question....watch what Paulie says about it he spills the beans.....he carried punching power to 8 weight classes that's impossible. The only other fighter who did that was Mosley and he was on the bug too(balco). Floyd fought anyone I don't get the hate..,u can dislike the person but he is an all time great. When I first saw him he beat up my boy gatti and I saw gotti go to visit someone in the hospital n his face was smashed. Floyd has enough power to keep people away from him he has everything u want.....people don't like his dominance. Watch in ten years people will see how great he really was

floyd has had a bad right hand for years. paulie is another guy, he broke his hands so many times coming up, he literally was a one handed figther as a pro. he would have been a beast if he didnt have bad hands.

We shall agree to disagree on J.J.

We'd all look great with a good running game and QB who can throw it. great ones don't disappear. Only way J.J. makes an impact with Bama is on D. He is very fluid, you and i will agree on that one. Smooth hips translate into great DBs lots of times

Advertisement
Back