miami nc state recap

i felt ward was a little scared early on. i think if u watch the fight on mute, sergey wins. HBO was overpromoting ward like they use to do in manny pacquaio fights. IMO, he def lost the 12th round. he won some rounds late but Sergey landed alot of clean shots, wards were alot of glazing slap shots. end of the day, boxing is like wwe. it was a good fight, better than manny and floyd but if sergey won, both guys prob dont have a rematch right away. the perception of a robbery (lampley even set that up, 3 american judges,blah,blah) means they will be forced into an immediate rematch and HUGE payday that boxing needs. i think ward is more prepared in the rematch but same goes for the russian. that was his first BIG fight, he will prob be more polished. we shall see. it will be a good one.

They need a rematch and its so close that no one can really agree. I watched it on YouTube later that night n posted my scores in the wez......let's see what happens. Like I gave the 10th even but I wanted to give it to ward even tho kovy landed more. It was like ward started imposing his will his style n it changed the way I watched the fight. Floyd does that...u hate the way he fights but he changes the way u fightn that alone means a lot when I watch it

i think Floyd is amazing. i mean, he doesnt get credit. he fought some great fighters toe to toe early on. his stamia, speed, and ability to adjust during a fight is unreal. I watched him in tough fight with correles, jesus chavez, castillo, etc. i always thought pacman was a fraud. marquez beat him everytime (most people i know in boxing swear ariz had manny on ped's) and manny only beat guys after fought whooped them or someelse did. almost every fight manny had was a guy coming off a loss or a knockout. Floyd was the best fighter of this generation. would he be undefeated years ago, i have no idea but he would always be a world champ

Manny was on PEDs no question....watch what Paulie says about it he spills the beans.....he carried punching power to 8 weight classes that's impossible. The only other fighter who did that was Mosley and he was on the bug too(balco). Floyd fought anyone I don't get the hate..,u can dislike the person but he is an all time great. When I first saw him he beat up my boy gatti and I saw gotti go to visit someone in the hospital n his face was smashed. Floyd has enough power to keep people away from him he has everything u want.....people don't like his dominance. Watch in ten years people will see how great he really was

floyd has had a bad right hand for years. paulie is another guy, he broke his hands so many times coming up, he literally was a one handed figther as a pro. he would have been a beast if he didnt have bad hands.

Love Paulie......best guy to break down fights easily and explains fights the best

Advertisement
We shall agree to disagree on J.J.

We'd all look great with a good running game and QB who can throw it. great ones don't disappear. Only way J.J. makes an impact with Bama is on D. He is very fluid, you and i will agree on that one. Smooth hips translate into great DBs lots of times

Fair enough I could be wrong.... Time will tell

The HS to college stuff was spot on. Posters on this site have elevated Dade/Broward ball to equal P5 ball.

Crown this gentleman.

The best part was the sequence of how dumb the fan base is.....DBC x 100.....

This should be required listening to post on the recruiting board. Perhaps the football too.

Like he wearing skinny jeans while he running........

Advertisement
Crown this gentleman.

The best part was the sequence of how dumb the fan base is.....DBC x 100.....

This should be required listening to post on the recruiting board. Perhaps the football too.

Like he wearing skinny jeans while he running........

HoF line right there.

We shall agree to disagree on J.J.

We'd all look great with a good running game and QB who can throw it. great ones don't disappear. Only way J.J. makes an impact with Bama is on D. He is very fluid, you and i will agree on that one. Smooth hips translate into great DBs lots of times

Fair enough I could be wrong.... Time will tell

Yes it will. Hope the kid does well in college, would have liked him to have played DB here.

On recruiting i would like to see us close with:
McFarland
Slaton
Herbert/bateman/chandiler/telfort/juco bama kid/Early -- Any one of those tackles
Harley
Smith/Holloman
Edwards/Henderson -- I think one of them recommits
Collier
McKitty

Advertisement
Great **** bro!

You're 100% correct on Mark Pope, we cannot allow for Bama to steal another electrifying WR from our backyard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
you sound like a complete fool trying to talk cool and thuggish. lose the sideways hat, oversized t-shirt and stop sagging your jeans.

Did he cuck your wife or something?

dwins is one of the realest niqqas here.

not saying I disagree with his content as there isn't much to argue there. i just think he sounds like an uneducated clown trying way too hard. it's nothing personal just an observation

Let me guess how this goes. Richards is good because Saban offered him, we should only offer players also offered by Bama and FSU, our team is slow and unathletic, Jeudy, Jeudy, Jeudy, Bama, Saban, SEC, and Bama some more. Then some general, pro Canes stuff to make you think he's still a Miami fan.

you sound like a complete fool trying to talk cool and thuggish. lose the sideways hat, oversized t-shirt and stop sagging your jeans.

not saying I disagree with his content as there isn't much to argue there. i just think he sounds like an uneducated clown trying way too hard. it's nothing personal just an observation
I write really well, have a good education & am well traveled...

I was raised in the hood & if you ever heard me talk you would think I was an "uneducated" dread head block boy.

The lesson is, don't stereotype... Just because someone doesn't sound the way you think they should doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

Advertisement

I was raised in the hood & if you ever heard me talk you would think I was an "uneducated" dread head block boy.

The lesson is, don't stereotype... Just because someone doesn't sound the way you think they should doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

fair point and the more I think about it the more I regret my posts. his points were solid and tend to agree with a lot of what he has said over the years.

fair point and the more I think about it the more I regret my posts. his points were solid and tend to agree with a lot of what he has said over the years.
Its all good... Respect.

Alan-Youre-Language-is-Offensive-Hangover.gif

Advertisement
Back