miami nc state recap

We shall agree to disagree on J.J.

We'd all look great with a good running game and QB who can throw it. great ones don't disappear. Only way J.J. makes an impact with Bama is on D. He is very fluid, you and i will agree on that one. Smooth hips translate into great DBs lots of times

Fair enough I could be wrong.... Time will tell

Yes it will. Hope the kid does well in college, would have liked him to have played DB here.

On recruiting i would like to see us close with:
McFarland
Slaton
Herbert/bateman/chandiler/telfort/juco bama kid/Early -- Any one of those tackles
Harley
Smith/Holloman
Edwards/Henderson -- I think one of them recommits
Collier
McKitty

**** if juedy doesn't come here I dont want him to do all that well. Some success by not cooper or ridley level

Advertisement
you sound like a complete fool trying to talk cool and thuggish. lose the sideways hat, oversized t-shirt and stop sagging your jeans.

Did he cuck your wife or something?

dwins is one of the realest niqqas here.

not saying I disagree with his content as there isn't much to argue there. i just think he sounds like an uneducated clown trying way too hard. it's nothing personal just an observation

Well u bad at observing cause if u knew me u know this how I am

Let me guess how this goes. Richards is good because Saban offered him, we should only offer players also offered by Bama and FSU, our team is slow and unathletic, Jeudy, Jeudy, Jeudy, Bama, Saban, SEC, and Bama some more. Then some general, pro Canes stuff to make you think he's still a Miami fan.

Sfla targets **** yeah because y would he offer them? This fan base man I tell u....sabans the best In the bid at evals right now

Let me guess how this goes. Richards is good because Saban offered him, we should only offer players also offered by Bama and FSU, our team is slow and unathletic, Jeudy, Jeudy, Jeudy, Bama, Saban, SEC, and Bama some more. Then some general, pro Canes stuff to make you think he's still a Miami fan.

And I'm a fan of the u it hurts me to keep it 100 but hey u wanna pretend that's coo but teach me how to pretend so I can feel good about the canes

you sound like a complete fool trying to talk cool and thuggish. lose the sideways hat, oversized t-shirt and stop sagging your jeans.

not saying I disagree with his content as there isn't much to argue there. i just think he sounds like an uneducated clown trying way too hard. it's nothing personal just an observation
I write really well, have a good education & am well traveled...

I was raised in the hood & if you ever heard me talk you would think I was an "uneducated" dread head block boy.

The lesson is, don't stereotype... Just because someone doesn't sound the way you think they should doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

Ether

I say this shytall the time don't ever judge anyone by there style or swag. U smart n open minded...for u to have to explain this to a grown up is crazy but let me not do that cause then I'll be doing my own observation

Advertisement

I write really well, have a good education & am well traveled...

I was raised in the hood & if you ever heard me talk you would think I was an "uneducated" dread head block boy.

The lesson is, don't stereotype... Just because someone doesn't sound the way you think they should doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

fair point and the more I think about it the more I regret my posts. his points were solid and tend to agree with a lot of what he has said over the years.

There u go we agree all is good

*Al Golden is out here playing connect 4. Classic ish right there.

Yo, I said the same thing about Richt and his recruiting. It's real easy when you are the top and only school in the state of Georgia...all the top Georgia athletes are going to UGA; they not messing w/ GT or GA Southern. Here in So. Fla, kids want to win, period. It's a right of passage. We are always going to be in the top 3-5 out of respect, but until they see a winning product, until we play that game, we gonna get chitted on.

I forgot what poster went at me when I said Richt better start telling kids what they want and getting them in the program (this was after Edwards de-committed b/c he wanted to play DB and we kept pushing S). Poster was on that holier than thou ish saying "Richt is doing it the right way...he's being honest." Look, I'm all for honesty...be honest AFTER you evaluated a kid at a position he wants to play at. If he's not a fit, move him to the position you have in mind, and if he is a fit, touche...but the point is, GET THE KID IN A CANES UNIFORM!

We can't keep bleeding elite talent. We can't keep bleeding difference makers. I hope Jeudy is seeing what Richards is doing and be like that could be me too. And for those who keep saying stop comparing us to Bama...we were Bama before Bama....check it out, 4 titles in 7 years. D wants that, and I want that too. Until we re-create the machine, they are the gold standard, period. We'll get back to that standard once we stop going 0-4 in October, win the Coastal, and that starts with elite players staying home.

Good ish, D.

We shall agree to disagree on J.J.

We'd all look great with a good running game and QB who can throw it. great ones don't disappear. Only way J.J. makes an impact with Bama is on D. He is very fluid, you and i will agree on that one. Smooth hips translate into great DBs lots of times

Fair enough I could be wrong.... Time will tell

Yes it will. Hope the kid does well in college, would have liked him to have played DB here.

On recruiting i would like to see us close with:
McFarland
Slaton
Herbert/bateman/chandiler/telfort/juco bama kid/Early -- Any one of those tackles
Harley
Smith/Holloman
Edwards/Henderson -- I think one of them recommits
Collier
McKitty

**** if juedy doesn't come here I dont want him to do all that well. Some success by not cooper or ridley level

Now that you say that you're right. Need to break the cycle of the local kids thinking if they're the best that year then they go to Bama, Ball 3 years, and is first round. Only silver lining is Hurts isn't the best passer.

Advertisement

*Al Golden is out here playing connect 4. Classic ish right there.

Yo, I said the same thing about Richt and his recruiting. It's real easy when you are the top and only school in the state of Georgia...all the top Georgia athletes are going to UGA; they not messing w/ GT or GA Southern. Here in So. Fla, kids want to win, period. It's a right of passage. We are always going to be in the top 3-5 out of respect, but until they see a winning product, until we play that game, we gonna get chitted on.

I forgot what poster went at me when I said Richt better start telling kids what they want and getting them in the program (this was after Edwards de-committed b/c he wanted to play DB and we kept pushing S). Poster was on that holier than thou ish saying "Richt is doing it the right way...he's being honest." Look, I'm all for honesty...be honest AFTER you evaluated a kid at a position he wants to play at. If he's not a fit, move him to the position you have in mind, and if he is a fit, touche...but the point is, GET THE KID IN A CANES UNIFORM!

We can't keep bleeding elite talent. We can't keep bleeding difference makers. I hope Jeudy is seeing what Richards is doing and be like that could be me too. And for those who keep saying stop comparing us to Bama...we were Bama before Bama....check it out, 4 titles in 7 years. D wants that, and I want that too. Until we re-create the machine, they are the gold standard, period. We'll get back to that standard once we stop going 0-4 in October, win the Coastal, and that starts with elite players staying home.

Good ish, D.

Exactly everything u said I agree with....we can get a fkin Stacy coley then wait four years to get another Plyer at his position of the same caliber. It has to be Richards then juedy then pope that's how u create depth. If u do what the last three coaches did he won't survive it

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I think Brian Hightower is the dude we have to get next year, I'll take Pope too no doubt, but we have to get Hightower.

I think Brian Hightower is the dude we have to get next year, I'll take Pope too no doubt, but we have to get Hightower.

Show me that film bruh I haven't saw it yet [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] tell me about Mr hightower if u know about him or go get a jhall or dmoney or Ariz...... I know I missed some but I value some posters judgment on prospects

Advertisement

Show me that film bruh I haven't saw it yet @Liberty City El @Rellyrell tell me about Mr hightower if u know about him or go get a jhall or dmoney or Ariz...... I know I missed some but I value some posters judgment on prospects
That's BrooklynDee nephew...

He's a great prospect at IMG, imo one of the top 5 WR's for 2018.

Show me that film bruh I haven't saw it yet @Liberty City El @Rellyrell tell me about Mr hightower if u know about him or go get a jhall or dmoney or Ariz...... I know I missed some but I value some posters judgment on prospects

Miami lean?
Must get?

Is he the Harley of next year...I know I liked Bruce early as a sophomore but his speed wasn't as good as I thought n the long strides to me weren't good for his body type (harder to make quick cutts). I fell out of love for him the closer we got to nsd but I still wanted him.

Sophomore Highlights -

Sophomore Highlights - Brian Hightower highlights - Hudl

Miami lean?
Must get?

Is he the Harley of next year...I know I liked Bruce early as a sophomore but his speed wasn't as good as I thought n the long strides to me weren't good for his body type (harder to make quick cutts). I fell out of love for him the closer we got to nsd but I still wanted him.

Way way way better than harley.

Advertisement
Back