Miami nabs grad transfer Dee Delaney

Is there any more film available on this guy other than that 1 minute youtube vid and his high school hudl? I'll take everyone's word, but it's easier to get hyped when you can see it with your own eyes

Advertisement
Delaney will start and it won't be at nickel.

Malek and Bandy will get nickel looks. Diaz likes to blitz his CBs often and Bandy will likely be best at this imo.

Is there any more film available on this guy other than that 1 minute youtube vid and his high school hudl? I'll take everyone's word, but it's easier to get hyped when you can see it with your own eyes

I'll trust NFL scouts who have a Citadel CB graded out at 17 (if he's at a bigger school that's probably closer to 10).

I would like to see more film too though.

I'll trust NFL scouts who have a Citadel CB graded out at 17 (if he's at a bigger school that's probably closer to 10).

I would like to see more film too though.

what does 17 mean? 17th DB chosen?

20170228_141352.jpg

Advertisement
Well now, I can see this coaching staff tearing the nearby competition an new one, for quite some time when it comes to recruiting. What a difference this staff makes!

I haven't seen the kid play so what kind of corner is he? Is he solid corner and great against the run like colbert and corn were or is he more of a coverage corner that'll take on the top WR each week?

Advertisement
Says he received mid round grades in NFL draft this year. solid year for us will push him top 2 rounds maybe

Kid is a huge addition to this class. Shores up an area of weakness based on youth and allows us to bring some guys along slower if needed.

The most iimportant commit for this season has justpicked us. HHe'll be our best cb, biggest playmaker, allow Manny to blitz more and let's Redwine move to safetyiI'dneeded. AAbsolutely outstanding and Adrian Colbert is that *****

Advertisement
Dean and Delaney fill a deep experience hole in the secondary this year.

A much needed pickup....

Jordan and Delaney...
"this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW"...

This is fantastic news. Delaney can play and can bring some added experience and leadership to the DB room... GoCanes!

Wow you are a prophet. No one else saw Delaney coming. Pete hire this man.

Island_Canes claims to be a chick. We're not sure what he/she/it is.

Guess we'll need he/she/it to report to the Y tomorrow morning. 5:30... sharpish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back