Miami nabs grad transfer Dee Delaney

View as article
Jamal Carter was a very solid SS for us last year... i would say above average.

carter was an abomination. Constantly out of position getting cross footed on simple option routes and half back passes. Fake news.

He was a bum for 4 years, sucks we didn't have anyone better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a nice way to talk about a CANE kid who gave it his all, kid had heart and soul, no he was not a great player nor was he developed properly think back to AJ Highsmith and Kacy Rodgers. Kid was and is a Cane your bashing him questions you as a purported Cane fan.

The past has a tendency to be remembered more fondly when reflecting than in reality. Despite your statement that he's a "kid who gave it his all, kid had heart and soul" does not diminish anyone's opposing opinion nor does it bring into question one's "fandom". Your statement is essentially identical, but with more socially justified phrasing.

I welcome opinions whether I agree or not, sometimes it raised to the level of opining. What my problem is trashing a Cane, kid does not deserve to be trashed.

Advertisement
Carter was horrible to be honest (I find zero joy in admitting so). He did get more comfortable as the season went on, but that's relative to what??? His entire career was baad angles, being caught looking into backfields, missed tackles, late hits, baseless trash talk, dropped INTs, and grabbing opponents around the waist causing embarrassing stalemates and waiting for teammates to come and assist before he loses his grip lol.

Now tell me I'm lying
Don't forget he had two chances to scoop up a fumble against ND that could have single-handedly won us that game.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My wife came into the room and turned the game off after seeing the look on my face after that play. She said it looked like I saw a ghost. That was unbelievable, I never turned that game back on, stopped the recording and erased it from the DVR.

Carter was horrible to be honest (I find zero joy in admitting so). He did get more comfortable as the season went on, but that's relative to what??? His entire career was baad angles, being caught looking into backfields, missed tackles, late hits, baseless trash talk, dropped INTs, and grabbing opponents around the waist causing embarrassing stalemates and waiting for teammates to come and assist before he loses his grip lol.

Now tell me I'm lying
Don't forget he had two chances to scoop up a fumble against ND that could have single-handedly won us that game.

dont forget the plenty of times Carter was the only one or the first defensive player in on a play, and if he wasnt there to make the tackle or slow down the ball carrier we wouldve been gashed for huge gains or TDs. Jamal Carter made more good plays than bad yall just act like some bxtchs magnifying every bad play he makes just so u can say "ah I told u he sucks" like the fxxgts yall are. If he was that bad this staff wouldnt have hesitated to bench him but they didnt???

Now tell me I'm lying

dont forget the plenty of times Carter was the only one or the first defensive player in on a play, and if he wasnt there to make the tackle or slow down the ball carrier we wouldve been gashed for huge gains or TDs. Jamal Carter made more good plays than bad yall just act like some bxtchs magnifying every bad play he makes just so u can say "ah I told u he sucks" like the fxxgts yall are. If he was that bad this staff wouldnt have hesitated to bench him but they didnt???
Who is "yall". I all mentioned was that one play. I will never forget that play. Anytime I think of Carter I think of that play. Do I think he sucked? No, he was decent, but maybe besides his leadership, he won't be missed. He lacked big time play making abilities as cliche as that sounds...

Advertisement
Now his improvements have to be credited to Banda though, who obviously simplified the position along with Diaz for him (even though he probably shouldn't have played so much FS). Coaches did the best job U could do with him coming off of 3 seasons of being neutered savage under Golden and D'no. .

I didn't see any improvement. He was here for 4 years and looked no better than his 1st year. The front 7 made all of those guys look better.

Banda is in over his head. Hopefully the staff gets him one of those NFL internships and he gets better as a coach but right now today....he's terrible.

Now what Mike Rump did with Corn is premium coaching. I never would've thought Corn would be that good.

Last edited:
Now his improvements have to be credited to Banda though, who obviously simplified the position along with Diaz for him (even though he probably shouldn't have played so much FS). Coaches did the best job U could do with him coming off of 3 seasons of being neutered savage under Golden and D'no. .

I didn't see any improvement. He was here for 4 years and looked no better than his 1st year. The front 7 made all of those guys look better.

Banda is in over his head. Hopefully the staff gets him one of those NFL internships and he gets better as a coach but right now today....he's terrible.

LOL

I disagree with most of that, but I do agree that Rumph deserves some credit for Carter as well. Let's just say that the aggressive new scheme and coaching development were most instrumental to his slight/relative improvement.

Now tell me I'm lying

Who is "yall". I all mentioned was that one play. I will never forget that play. Anytime I think of Carter I think of that play. Do I think he sucked? No, he was decent, but maybe besides his leadership, he won't be missed. He lacked big time play making abilities as cliche as that sounds...

It's true, but that's what folden left Richt, he was the best of a bad bunch for that position The Notre Dame play will be a lasting memory, unfortunately.

Advertisement
kb1b7Kh.gif

Advertisement
Back