Miami/Louisville Jan 10 Game Thread

Advertisement
So... how we gonna defend this team after this. Our problems have been staring at us all Non-Conference play and we didn't do $hlt about them
anyone who didnt see this coming from all the flaws all year wasnt watching... i said expect ugly losses. this wont be the last

Advertisement
Something has to change. Many of us have been asking for a lineup change for a month plus now. We have to see George inserted for Bensley come the game against the noles.

We got out played. Plain & simple. From coaching to effort, guys looked out of it completely. Guys looked tired in the 2nd half. Louisville played with energy throughout. Those heavy minutes are coming back to bite us in the ***. Terrible loss!

Advertisement
Ugh, just ugh. They had to win a game on the road at some point, but you didn't want it to happen to your team. Frustrating as all ****.

if coach L felt they weren’t locked in and they performed this way WOOOF the practices they’re about to face

everyone talking about selection sunday. it’s mid january. let the season play out. lots of experience on the team

also insane we are 25-2 last 27 games at home and the losses were really bad teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just got worked plain and simple. I've seen Louisville play a few times this year and besides Texas they've never played like this. So of course they bring it against us, and of course we can't shoot our wad in the 2nd half. Norchad got absolutely worked by that kid.

I don't know guys, this just might be what this team is. Some nights they'll look great and can beat anyone, others they can lose to anyone, and badly.

Advertisement
Back