Miami/Louisville Jan 10 Game Thread

Advertisement
Omier looks slow and missing FT’s, Wooga doesn’t look explosive and can't finish, pack missing wide open shots

All 3 are clearly playing hurt. The problem is we have ZERO depth, so we’re forced to play them.

Advertisement
We're in a dog fight with Louisville at home... OOF
Louisville has been in some fights this year. As I've said multiple times tonight, they aren't talented, they are poorly coached, but they fight. They also see a chance to end a two year road losing streak. I don't know if any of you have been on a truly terrible team, but when you are, and there's a chance to pick up a win, a lot of things tend to have to go right for that to happen. Miami, one of the better FT shooting teams in the country can't buy one from the line. Miami, one of the better three shooting teams in the country, can't hit one. You can't explain this.

crazy loss, but played the worst we could have. bro got fouled on that by the way. 8 missed free throws. too many turnovers. just insane. i expect them to respond but yeeesh

Unless we’re all just going to assume this team can take care of the big dogs in this league I don’t see how this team makes the tournament after this loss.

Will take a monster ACC resume that I just don’t see this team having come selection Sunday

Advertisement
Absolutely pathetic showing tonight. You cannot lose to this team at home with all your guys back. This is embarrassing and the kind of loss that could destroy you later on if on the bubble at all. Which by the way we playing right now.. That's not impossible.

Feels like the only shot UL has made outside the lane in this half was that 3 off the inbounds pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Louisville has been in some fights this year. As I've said multiple times tonight, they aren't talented, they are poorly coached, but they fight. They also see a chance to end a two year road losing streak. I don't know if any of you have been on a truly terrible team, but when you are, and there's a chance to pick up a win, a lot of things tend to have to go right for that to happen. Miami, one of the better FT shooting teams in the country can't buy one from the line. Miami, one of the better three shooting teams in the country, can't hit one. You can't explain this.
Louisville sucks. There’s no excusing this.

Thanks for the Deep 3 again Pack... this one is also on Coach L a bit. We kept Wooga and Pack out there almost all game with bad ankles and only played George for like 8 minutes. What a collapse

Advertisement
Back