MIAMI looking absolutely gorgeous

Let’s pray that this is the year we get back to leading college football again, way too many dawgs from pipeline schools that takes the game serious didn’t consider if becuase of the lack of focus by the admins to put it all on football!!

Advertisement
Can't remember a single time I've ever heard a UGA degree disrespected in the state of Florida other than rivalry banter. I have worked with many people who are Georgia natives, UGA undergrad, or UGA law. Highly respected degrees in this state.

I stand corrected. A UGA degree is a pathetic degree that is laughed at everywhere outside of Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.

Advertisement
It doesn’t do **** for recruiting. Kids want to play for winners. They go live in Athens Georgia, Tuscaloosa Alabama, Ohio, South Carolina etc....

The weather and city **** is so overplayed

Aerials of downtown and the bay are unmatched and so are beaches. Warmest water in the country August to September, and it's priceless.

Imma be honest fellas; these kids can care less about these things; they wanna be kids and worshipped. They like the college town experience, but more importantly, above all else.....they wanna win & make it to the NFL (not barely make it, but make it). SC have tried to sell the beaches, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Night Clubs, Stars, etc. When SC was winning, those were perks, but now? It’s whatever.

I feel what u sayin, OP....but brody, we’ve been taking about the same chit for 16 yrs. The city, the city, the city. The city is beautiful, but need more than that. We need those W’s to add substance to the beauty, and uniqueness of Miami.

Facts that stuff means nothing to a kid when you going 6-7 and losing to FIU.

Advertisement
It doesn’t do **** for recruiting. Kids want to play for winners. They go live in Athens Georgia, Tuscaloosa Alabama, Ohio, South Carolina etc....

The weather and city **** is so overplayed
Exactly..... Miami has been beautiful for years.... We have been doodoo for years. Winning will make players come.... Not beautiful pictures of the city

Jesus Christ. This is not that hard. No ****, we need to win. BUT if we win then there is NO place like this outside of maybe USC. And we have a more impressive recent history than them.
IF Miami started winning again the Miami itself would be whipped cream and cherries on top. In 2017 for a brief moment we had the wave. Had we at least gotten to playoffs or only loss to Clemson in respectable game then kids would have weighed if the wanted to pass by a chance to be part of OLD Miami Hurricanes teams. I doubt many would have passed us by then. Who wants to be a part of what we have been the last 15 years? No body. Who wants to be part of what we were the 30 years before that? Every football player in America. Remember when Mike was out there declaring Deon and Emmitt Honorary Canes?

he ND game was the moment that rang the bell of Christmas past. Pitt game smashed the frigging bell. WIn that game and beat WI in Bowl game and that requiting class would have ended up being the one that could have started the rebirth. Game Day would live here if it could. But alas, it was not to be. The whys do not matter. We didn't miss that last second field goal against FSU and got to play NE on our home field and hen delivered. Until we do that, al the sun, fun and hot chicks will not matter. Bama and those other SEC teams have plenty of hot chicks on campus with no need to go hunting them in clubs. Well, except the gators.

Advertisement
Back