Miami linked to NIL investigaton

Still BS news to be dropping/leaking. No leaks about TX/Bama? The NCAA can F right the F off.
I’ve seen Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Florida are being investigated too.

Advertisement
There is no threat here. Nice click bait headlines, but nothing to be concerned about. Potential guidance, not sanctions, sits at the end of this road.
Maybe, but even so it does damage. This is just more fuel for the narrative about what a terrible program Miami is. SEC schools do whatever the **** they want, but there will be all kinds of investigating how we’re paying Mario and any other thing anyone can think of. People constantly looking for us to be cheating while assuming everybody else is playing fair.

But not Bryce Young or Quinn Ewers 7 figure deal.

Suck a ******* **** Emmert. Were you a good boy and have the ball gag in your mouth when Daddy Nick made that phone call?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan Lambert DA GAWWWW

Lambert, reached by phone after Sportico’s story was released, was adamant that his NIL deal violated no NCAA rules.

“[Expletive] the NCAA,” Lambert said Friday evening. “I would love to sue those scumbags. I hired the pre-eminent attorney in the country on NIL [Darren Heitner] and he crossed every T, dotted every I and they still want to look into it. Maybe [the NCAA is] scared they’re losing their power. They’re all pieces of [expletive].”

Advertisement
If they’re not careful.. they’ll be signing they’re own death certificate..

Players and conferences will just leave this time. This NIL thing is here to stay, and is only going to get bigger.. to many powerful people getting involved.
Suggestion of Death

New single by RozayCane

Parental Advisory

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back