Miami linked to NIL investigaton

Advertisement
Lol I love it...we are back on the radar!

But hey... question...does everyone on Alabama have a Legit NIL deal with Dodge?

Advertisement
Bring that ******* **** show NCAA on, Rad will knock those MF'ers dykes in the dirt and then he will go bytch slap Emmert until he gets dizzy.
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be safer to give the "whole team" an NIL deal rather than a specific player as long as it was in the guidelines of how the NIL is structured? By giving the team as a whole an NIL deal it is an even playing field instead of targeting "one" player which in y eyes would raise more red flags regarding a violation. Just asking is all.
My point is, unless we have some private sector big boys stepping up, it’s likely blue blood programs will secure much bigger group NIL deals than Miami. In any event, as I predicted two years ago, this will get out of control fast. There is really nothing the NCAA can do about it.

Did anyone read the article? The NCAA hasn’t even notified Miami off anything. They’re probing deals to make sure everything is kosher. This is a whole lot of nothing.

Oh no, another cloud. F@ck these guys. Their days are numbered and they know it. If there's no merit to this then the U should sue the **** out of that trash site and all it's writers, editors, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did anyone read the article? The NCAA hasn’t even notified Miami off anything. They’re probing deals to make sure everything is kosher. This is a whole lot of nothing.
Still BS news to be dropping/leaking. No leaks about TX/Bama? The NCAA can F right the F off.

This kind of absolute bullshi* is why i think the only way for Miami to ever become truly dominant is to do it the hard way, the G5 way. Be absolute balls to the wall with your evals by stealing 3 star diamonds, develop them, keep them around for four years to give us an edge in battle tested experience, and coach them up with the best coordinators and position coaches in the business.

If Cristobal pulls in a top 5 class next year, the NCAA will be setting up camp at Hecht, NIL be damned.

Advertisement
Back