Miami linked to NIL investigaton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well of course.

I guarantee you that Saban made a little phone call to his best friend Emmert. He doesn’t want that recruiting smoke in Florida. I’d be willing to bet 10 large on this.

As I said yesterday:

Miami must fight back with any and all resources at their disposal including, the media.

The SEC and the NCAA is trying to cripple Miami before they even get started recruiting. This is meant to put a chill on recruiting - I guarantee it.
I said this same thing when the story broke in another thread about this a couple of days ago.

Sabag can’t have us being back, because it’ll end his getting anyone that he wants from the tri-county area. Same goes for Jawja.

Meanwhile. Sabag bragging about Bryce Young making over a million in NIL, and there’s crickets from Emmert and his gang.

Unbelievable! You have Bama and the SEC flaunting bags and cars. And the NCAA goes after The U for NIL. Are you kidding me? QB Ewers signs almost a million dollar NIL at Ohio State and is transferring-if that does not scream pay for play, I am not sure what does. Seems like he is manipulating the NIL into making as much money he can. Just terrible timing of it all as well with early signing. Does anyone know what kind of penalties this could cause?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Pssst, just about every university has faculty complaining about coaching salaries being too high, especially when their own jobs or salaries are being cut. It is a big nothingburger.

I worked with a dude who graduated from the University of Pennsylvania...he told me many of his fellow alums hated the fact that their football team was winning the Ivy often, that they wish they would occasionally have subpar seasons to align better with the rest of the conference....I was dumbfounded, lol.

Advertisement
Back