Miami Leading for Valentine

SO we lead for Clark AND Valentine?

45.gif

Advertisement
Or you guys for real! They are very young, impressionable men and you all say these such horrible things about them. there trying to make life changing decision and all you can think is whether they play for our beloved Canes.

How about being responsible adults and treat them with respect - remembering they are still like children. If I was Valentine or any other recruit I'd be skeptical about the fan base and strongly consider going somewhere else. Those recruits have access to these sites and they read the despicable opinions you all have if they dont walk you way. Grow up!

Or you guys for real! They are very young, impressionable men and you all say these such horrible things about them. there trying to make life changing decision and all you can think is whether they play for our beloved Canes.

How about being responsible adults and treat them with respect - remembering they are still like children. If I was Valentine or any other recruit I'd be skeptical about the fan base and strongly consider going somewhere else. Those recruits have access to these sites and they read the despicable opinions you all have if they dont walk you way. Grow up!

It's the internet. Every fanbase has em. You're just calling more idiots out to argue with. It's like zombies in Walking Dead. You make more noise and more of them come.

Most of them are fans of rival teams trying to make us look bad anyway.

I don't trust this dude. NOT ONE IOTA.

Wow, I'm appauld at your comment as well as some of the others. These guys are still very young and impressionable and trying to make a life changing decision. But if a recruit doesn't readily commit to our beloved Canes you all form some despicable opinions of them. Grow up!

Recruits have access to the very same sites you trash them on, so just imagine how they feel. Then, if the coaches can't win them over from the drubbing you all give them you want to fire the recruiter.

Here's a grown-up thought: Let the recruits enjoy their moement in the spot light and if they commit to the U, great!.......... Now brace yourself.... Take a deep breath.... If they decide to spend "THEIR" collegiate career elsewhere............just wish them the best.

You come off like little girls when you stoop to bashing a child because he decides not to play for our Hurricanes.

Again, grow up!

Advertisement

Wow, I'm appauld at your comment as well as some of the others. These guys are still very young and impressionable and trying to make a life changing decision. But if a recruit doesn't readily commit to our beloved Canes you all form some despicable opinions of them. Grow up!

Recruits have access to the very same sites you trash them on, so just imagine how they feel. Then, if the coaches can't win them over from the drubbing you all give them you want to fire the recruiter.

Here's a grown-up thought: Let the recruits enjoy their moement in the spot light and if they commit to the U, great!.......... Now brace yourself.... Take a deep breath.... If they decide to spend "THEIR" collegiate career elsewhere............just wish them the best.

You come off like little girls when you stoop to bashing a child because he decides not to play for our Hurricanes.

Again, grow up!

Hey dude. If a kid decides not to get a top 50 education, play for one of the best head coaches in the land, have the ability to come in a compete for early PT, and be a part of a great tradition because a poster on a college sports blog says he "doesn't trust" a guy who has already decommitted from 2 schools, then that's on him. "Oh Snap" and the rest of us have the right to voice our opinions all up and down this joint. If we all agreed on everything this would be a suckfest about every recruit with no objective opinions.

The real irony is someone named bambam telling people to grow up. lol. Relax dude. We all hope he winds up here, but don't expect everyone to drink the kool-aid just yet.

Can't even put into words how much a Clark/Valentine/Stuckey combo would help us. Obviously we will bring in more but landing Valentine and Clark would make life a lot easier.

Not getting my hopes up yet though.

Feel completely snakebitten re: DTs. I almost don't even want to read these stories on DTs until we get to signing day, just wake me up and tell me we got someone good (assuming we get someone... is that a bad assumption?).

Advertisement

Again, grow up!

I'm appalled at your language skills, with spelling being the least egregious of your errors. Must not have gone to Miami.

“Coach Golden , when he talks to you it’s amazing, because when he talks to you, he speaks the truth and thats what I like, when coaches speak the truth.”

This quote from Valentine might speak volumes as to why he dumped UF.

Again, grow up!

Solid post. It didn't really relate to my post, but solid nonetheless. I don't trust him because he has already committed and decomitted from 2 different schools. Meaning, I'll believe it when he puts pen to paper. Not in May.

Advertisement
Does it worry anyone else he has decommitted twice already?
Just a 16 year old who made some bad choices which was just to commit way too early and looks like he's learning from it so no

1 time is bad choice, 2 time he's dumb.

No....... we don't know why he did it twice it could be as simple as he thought UFag was full of ******** now do you think that's impossible? Im not saying he wasn't trolling then but we don't got the full story and you **** sure would take Cook if he decommited twice and ended up here.

Advertisement
football needs an early signing period, especially with more and more kids starting in the spring to get the jump...

Haha its funny how Keif just totally rocked people opinion's on DT's. Maybe just mine, but god **** do I hate DT's and just assume that they all have rotten personalities because of Keif's actions. By the way, I heard that Keif isn't going to qualify. Does anyone know if thats true at all?

Advertisement
Back