Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

Brock has one of the biggest wins we've had in 20 years.

Not taking that away from him. I’m only saying he had a much better team supporting him and I think we had a couple better QBs after him that didn’t win as many big games because the overall teams were weaker.

We’re all hoping and believing Ward is going to be our next great QB. But he was only 5-7 at WSU. Why? Well he was running for his life most of the time and his defense couldn’t stop opposing teams many times. So even really good QBs need a quality team around them to win big.

Advertisement
Jack Allison was so bad you called him Jeff
Lmao who tf is Jack Allison?

Nah but seriously, I had Jeff Allison in my brain bank bc he is a real person lol. Elite HS pitcher that was a huge bust for the marlins...addicted to oxy and heroin.

Allison played high school baseball at Peabody Veterans Memorial High School in Peabody, Massachusetts. In his senior year, Allison was named the 2003 Massachusetts Gatorade High School Baseball Player of the Year and was also named the 2003 Baseball America High School Player of the Year, becoming the first player from Massachusetts to win the honor. In that season, Allison tossed 632⁄3 innings without allowing an earned run. He was 9–0 with 142 strikeouts and nine walks, surrendering just 13 hits and one unearned run. He also batted .441 with two home runs and 29 runs batted in.[1] Allison was selected in the first round (16th overall) of the 2003 MLB Draft by the Florida Marlins and signed with them 2 months later. The Marlins paid Allison a reported $1.85 million signing bonus

Advertisement
You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning. There is no human in the world who can drink liquor or 9% beers all day and make it out alive. All beers have a place! Haha
I can……

Metal Rage GIF by Better Noise Music

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not taking that away from him. I’m only saying he had a much better team supporting him and I think we had a couple better QBs after him that didn’t win as many big games because the overall teams were weaker.

We’re all hoping and believing Ward is going to be our next great QB. But he was only 5-7 at WSU. Why? Well he was running for his life most of the time and his defense couldn’t stop opposing teams many times. So even really good QBs need a quality team around them to win big.
Go look at what he did against Oregon last year. That's all I needed to see. 438 yards. Man give this kid time and he's going to light secondaries up.

Oh, the sarcastic players that suck where good players should be thing
As if that joke hasn't been beat to death.

Even then, still left off Gray Crow and the idiot Olsen brother and Derrick Crudup and...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back