Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

Advertisement
Go look at what he did against Oregon last year. That's all I needed to see. 438 yards. Man give this kid time and he's going to light secondaries up.

I believe it. Ward was always “above the line” for me. I was just furious Mario rolled the dice for so long. We would have been up shiits creek if he had decided to go pro. But he didn’t and now we’re **** close to a marginal playoff team per our targeted 9.5 wins according to Vegas. And I believe it.

I hate to admit it now that he’s a Taint. But I liked Howard better. Ward v Oregon and Washington was unbelievable. But Ward v Stanford and a couple others was underwhelming, so I worried about his ability to WIN. I still worry about it. But he’s a talent and like I said won’t be running for his life. I’m extremely happy he’s our QB.

He's a genuine person, too. Truly understands the meaning of team and goes out of his way to make sure he's a positive example
His willingness to block is elite, his effort is elite, just wish his speed was elite. Love the kids effort though, works his *** off and should be a model for the rest of the wideouts.

Advertisement
You’re no fun
That's only because you haven't given me enough beer. Then I'm all like

irish-drunk.gif

Advertisement
I hate to admit it now that he’s a Taint. But I liked Howard better. Ward v Oregon and Washington was unbelievable. But Ward v Stanford and a couple others was underwhelming, so I worried about his ability to WIN. I still worry about it. But he’s a talent and like I said won’t be running for his life. I’m extremely happy he’s our QB.
If he had dominated EVERY opponent on his schedule he wouldn’t be here because he’d be a lock first rounder. The fact that he played some of his best football against his toughest opponents is encouraging. We’ve had plenty of guys who could light up garbage teams but they flopped in the spotlight over the years.

I believe it. Ward was always “above the line” for me. I was just furious Mario rolled the dice for so long. We would have been up shiits creek if he had decided to go pro. But he didn’t and now we’re **** close to a marginal playoff team per our targeted 9.5 wins according to Vegas. And I believe it.

You worry about a man that played his best FB in Big games?

Advertisement
I never said **** about moping. I said, "Mario would shut me up." I haven't made a single negative comment about Mario since Ward committed. Then again, you will just make up some **** and attribute it to me.
Can we get back to this? Wasn’t this fool supposed to keep his mouth shut about Mario until the fall?

Now he’s back b*t Ching and moaning about every practice update, possible portal situations that haven’t occurred, snarky sarcastic comments on every insider….

I won’t block you brother. I want you to eat f’in crow in the fall.

I’ll make a solid bet with you. If this team doesn’t win 9 games barring injury to Ward you actually eat a crow on video? If I lose I’ll buy a bottle of whiskey or your choice of liquor up to $100?

Receipts can be kept.. just do as you said and stop being a constant Debbie Downer on every phuckin post in the meantime…..And yes neggin’ everything done in the program is the same as sh*tting on Mario.

It’s the associative property of mathematics at the basic form.

Advertisement
Can we get back to this? Wasn’t this fool supposed to keep his mouth shut about Mario until the fall?

Now he’s back b*t Ching and moaning about every practice update, possible portal situations that haven’t occurred, snarky sarcastic comments on every insider….

I won’t block you brother. I want you to eat f’in crow in the fall.

I’ll make a solid bet with you. If this team doesn’t win 9 games barring injury to Ward you actually eat a crow on video? If I lose I’ll buy a bottle of whiskey or your choice of liquor up to $100?

Receipts can be kept.. just do as you said and stop being a constant Debbie Downer on every phuckin post in the meantime…..And yes neggin’ everything done in the program is the same as sh*tting on Mario.

It’s the associative property of mathematics at the basic form.
Move around.

Stop @ me. Im not betting against Miami assclown. Take a lap.
You bet against Miami with every post you have.. Didn’t you already Say this was another 7-8 win team max?? I’m not going through your diarrhea of posts again but you did say you would shut up until fall after Ward (about Mario but negging every decision of the program is begging Mario by default), but you can’t help yourself.

Advertisement
Back