Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning. There is no human in the world who can drink liquor or 9% beers all day and make it out alive. All beers have a place! Haha
I would almost religiously, get a bloody mary from the bar at the Caribbean Club in Key Largo first thing in the morning when I would launch my boat at their ramp. Best way to start a day.

Advertisement
Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF
In my defense, I asked the most attractive lunch lady in the cafeteria. Aim high, i say.

Franziskaner. Paulaner. König Ludwig. Weihenstephan (hardly known in Germany).

Any of these will suffice for a good taste and you can enjoy them at a slow pace.

Erdinger, Spaten, Ayinger, Hacker-pschor.

if any of you ever hit Oktoberfest check out the Lowenbrau tent..much better than the Lowenbrau served over here

That was after he announced for the draft. I was clear the entire time there was a realistic chance he’d pull out of the draft and only entered so early to assure getting an invite to the all star games. D$ and myself also said Miami wouldn’t stop pressing him until the cut off. A few days before he committed I posted we’d know for sure regardless by weekends end. So negotiations never ended and there was always contact.
Thanks for the correction. How much more $$ did he squeeze out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Restrepo is a professional in every aspect of his game .
Every so often we lose the meaning of ELITE and throw it around way to easily.

ELITE = RESTREPO

Definition of “leader “ : A person whom demonstrates leads by example and brings other with him, Restrepo defined

X has earned every single word written above and still falls short in so many ways.
I wish I had a photo of Restrepo when he arrived as a scrawny so so speed WR and compare to now an Elite All ACC 1st team WR and possibly a 1st team All American that basically cannot be covered by one player PERIOD.
I think X was raised by his mother whom sacrificed for X to play .
Plus X has a facial birth defect that he had to live with to this day , not sure if it can be fixed it is noticeable.

We have NOT seen the best of Restrepo yet , I believe he came back to give us a Show we’ll never forget as break records doing it .

ALL FOR HIS MOM WHOM GAVE HER ALL FOR HER SON ❤️❤️❤️

Advertisement
Advertisement
King with this OL and overall team wins 10 games. So if Ward is a bigger more talented King we fuccin.
King to me was the one QB we’ve had the last few decades that could strap a team to his back and win the game himself. I think Ward is in that mold as well. Sad King got hurt here but he still provided some great moments

Advertisement
Back